Vormithrax needs your help

Vormithrax needs your help. I think that as a comunity we could give him a hand. I just think that as a streamer he is giving a lot to CDDA and helping a lot of us. So… he just made a video asking for help go watch it and lets send him some good vibes.

1 Like

What? Who?

Literally never heard of this guy before now

All I can say is its missing in your CDDA stream line up. He streams like 3 times a week for 8 hours. Give it a try :wink:

He has a long running CDDA series on Youtube. Well a couple actually, but the one I watched the most of was his tutorial playthrough.

It was one of the primary resources I used when attempting the daunting task of learning how to play this game, actually! There wasn’t a whole lot of info out there and he made it a whole lot easier to get started.

2 Likes

Well, your post definitely made me think he was dying and needed money for cancer or something so he wouldn’t have to Break Bad.

So, I don’t know how to feel about that. But yeah. He deserves some support – his videos are how I (and a lot of other people) learned to play Cataclysm. I probably wouldn’t be a part of the community if it weren’t for him.

2 Likes

and thank you for your how to mod CDDA. It did help me a lot hope you make some more.