Unrecognized iuse function

I was digging around in the lab and found this: http://smf.cataclysmdda.com/index.php?topic=7270.0. Its an Air Drops mod, by Duros. I immediately tossed it in my mods folder and…missing items, lameness and allaround bleh. After much cursing (and then adding sight_dispersion and aim_speed tags to his guns), I have a functioning copy of the Airdrops mod in the latest experimental.

HOwever, when I went to create a character I get the following error:

unrecognized iuse function:SCISSORS, using iuse:none instead.

and the same error involving PICKLOCK and LIGHTER. There is no filename or linenumber to point my way, can someone here lend a hand?

The 3 items work just fine in game btw.

[quote=“Malkeus, post:1, topic:8788”]unrecognized iuse function:SCISSORS, using iuse:none instead.

and the same error involving PICKLOCK and LIGHTER. There is no filename or linenumber to point my way, can someone here lend a hand?[/quote]
Lighter’s use_action is FIRESTARTER, lockpicks use customized arguments, and scissors’s is KNIFE. The jsons of that mod just need to be brought to date. Use current ones as a reference.

Oh I see. Thank you :slight_smile: What type of item/mapgen/recipe would be most likely to use those flags? Nvm, i’ll just open all of it and search…

Thanks again

edit: zero point multitool o.O had wrong entries for use_action. Works without error now, thanks again :slight_smile: