Turning off the 'real time' play?

Can I somehow go back to turn based? I’m not quick. Latest experimental.

Go to options and turn it to 0.00?

:expressionless:

The option is called ‘automatic zombie advancement’ and is in the ‘general options’

Wait. Let me get this straight, the new versions have real time zombie movement without waiting for you???

No.

they have the option to let everything take 1 turn every ‘X’ seconds you are inactive. To encourage more active thinking and faster, more intense gameplay on your feet.

Oh, DO’h. I thought that was the rate at which the zombies turned into more freaky zombies, and it was 0.00; I like a little advancement so I set it up.
Thanks PK.

Lol holy crap never knew this I thought it was some kind of zombie evolution thing to not movement lol.
might check this out at some point :slight_smile:

[quote=“pisskop, post:2, topic:12372”]Go to options and turn it to 0.00?

:expressionless:

The option is called ‘automatic zombie advancement’ and is in the ‘general options’[/quote]

Should be renamed. I’m glad I didn’t change it, I thought this was related to evolution…

aye. it affects more than just zombies, and its time based constraints, not automatic.

Naming it “automatic zombie advancement” is the dumbest fucking idea I’ve heard of. Making it ON by default would be the second dumbest.

I think of a few dumber ideas :).

Edit:
Renamed "automatic zombie advancement" into "Realtime turn progression". by Soyweiser · Pull Request #18120 · CleverRaven/Cataclysm-DDA · GitHub made PR to rename it. Default of this feature is off btw.

Uncertain where I read the claim that it was on by default. Apologies for the mix-up.

No worries man, we all make mistakes.