Tileset Studio 0.10 (Win only)

Yo! I see where the problem comes from. Hopefully, the fix won’t be too complicated. I’ll check tomorrow.

Edit: link in the OP was updated to new version, which hopefully fixed the issue

Thanks. Really appreciated. Will try as soon as possible. Love you.

has the incompatibility with chesthole tileset been fixed?
am receiving an error:

error reading string. unexpected token:startarray. Path ‘tiles-new[0].tiles[62].id’, line 384 , position 18

followed by a whole bunch of text

[quote=“nuker22110, post:43, topic:5395”]has the incompatibility with chesthole tileset been fixed?
am receiving an error:

error reading string. unexpected token:startarray. Path ‘tiles-new[0].tiles[62].id’, line 384 , position 18

followed by a whole bunch of text[/quote]

Nope.

And I am not sure I want to, adding support for isometric definitions is a lot of work.

[quote=“Robik, post:44, topic:5395”][quote=“nuker22110, post:43, topic:5395”]has the incompatibility with chesthole tileset been fixed?
am receiving an error:

followed by a whole bunch of text[/quote]

Nope.

And I am not sure I want to, adding support for isometric definitions is a lot of work.[/quote]

hmm i am not trying to load the isometric tileset, if it helps, just the 2d one top down view one. unless that also contains isometric definitions?

Yeah, I can’t get the non-isometric version of Chesthole working with this either!

That is because even though name of the tileset do not indicate it, it still contains isometrics definitions (no, I don’t know why).

Example:

{
      "id": "t_brick_wall",
      "fg": [2989, 2990, 2989, 2990],
      "bg": 632,
      "rotates": true,
      "multitile": true,
      "additional_tiles": [
        {
          "id": "corner",
          "fg": 2991
        }
        ]
    }

That “fg” field should have only one numeric value, as the bg field has. Instead it contains an array of multiple values.

Huh, okay. Might it work if Tileset Studio was set to just ignore the numbers after the first in cases like that?

Or someone could fix format of the file before feeding it to the application.

Would someone make a download available, please? The link in the first post is dead.

Sorry, it seems I’ve deleted it from my PC.

I moved the zip to Google Drive and fixed the link in the first post.