This is ridiculous!

This was a pretty solid troll. He got me at first, but I only give him 6/10 because he’s trying too hard.

Yeah, I’d give him 5/10. Jumped the shark too early, which left him with nowhere to go. A good trolling would start slow and THEN explode into incoherent anger, and then refute the oppositions points with ad hominem attacks. This one just repeated the same ground over and over, so I’m docking him points for creativity.

On the other hand, he did convincingly drag several people down into the muck for a few days, so I can’t justify a low score.

1 Like

Oh, I see he started the ad hominem attacks while I was writing up my score. A bit late, though, don’t you think? Dropping my score a point. 4/10.

Yea starting on the abuse is a no, bye.
Edit: yes he’s banned, “congrats” on being the first ban of the new site.

2 Likes

I take it he’s banned then. Thanks kev.

1 Like

That last post of his really just admitted he was trolling for the sake of trolling and asking us to give him the ban that signals the end of his performance.

I’m sure there are psychological studies of trolls out there, but I wonder if anyone has analyzed their narrative structure from the performance perspective?

His last post was pretty cringy. No surprise he got the first ban in the new site.

For the record, his rant was funny and then ya’ll had to provoke him into a boring tirade. You all come off as wankers.

You can see the point in the conversation where he gave up and started trolling.

Eh, most of these guys are pretty used to over analyzing critiques because they are usually serious critiques by people that didn’t take the time, or don’t have the knowledge to understand why their critique is largely or entirely invalid. Myself included, in both categories. Trolls are a waste of time for people that are trying to be productive and help with player input separating legitimately good concerns and suggestions from troll crap.

That was not trolling. He just doesn’t like bread (even ingame).

1 Like

Personally, I only continued because I found it vaguely amusing. But seriously, what’s his issue with bread?

In the words of Scotty, ye cannae change the laws o’ physics! Though a Hollywood silencer mod might be neat.

You don’t know? 95% of criminals ate bread within 24 hours of committing their heinous crimes. Bread: not even once.

1 Like

I think that stat might be off a little, especially among the gluten handicapped challenged criminals

Criminals don’t have gluten allergies. Allergies are part of the perk/flaw list only available to the higher socio-economic classes. Unless you’re talking about computer generated NPCs, since they’re programmed poorly. It’s harder to tell whose an NPC in the flesh-world, though.

You say that like white collar criminals don’t exist.

Tangent: DO white collar criminals exist in C:DDA?

hackers/programmers are create-able characters. As are high speech skill characters (conmen) They could be considered suitably white collar

should this thread be closed now?

Isn’t there a quest line that starts with giving an NPC evidence about them from a corporate accounting book?

Yeah, the exposing corporate greed and involvement, or the like.