Tea and other things

So I was pouring todays tea into a 1.8L bottle of mine when I realized something.

1: You don’t see many 2L bottles. You would expect more 2lt bottles (5 volume and liquid storage) of varying sizes. While not all would be full, surely some would be 2L bottle (2) or 2L bottle (3), right?

2: I don’t see much tea or coffee. Why not coffee makers and tea kettles with coffee/tea left in them, and tea left in the refrigerators in various containers?

3: Why not an electric tea kettle? I have one. It would take batteries, carry 5 units of water, and would be capable of boiling it all at once without having to pour bottles of water into a pot, boil it, and pour it into another bottle. Also if you have enough tea leaves it would ask if you’d like to make tea instead of clean water. The only problem I see with this is the possible difficulty of making “a” both clean water/make tea if there’s unclean water in it, and to drink if there’s clean water/tea in it. Although I suppose you could "U"nload it into a 2lt bottle and have it undrinkable from the kettle itself.

And also, a thermos that can keep tea and coffee warm for a long time. It’s a bit unnatural to drink coffee and tea from a plastic bottle.

+1 to the thermos ideas. Also, it would be nice if we can reheat cooked food using hotplates and the likes to get the morale bonus in exchange for batteries.

Actually I think you can use an RV kitchen unit to give the (hot) effect to things.

Very sure this is already possible in th experimental build.

Also gallon jugs should hold 15, not 10 units.

Or 7 for the electric kettle.

2 Liter Bottles should hold more than 3, I think it’d be 8 using the regular bottle as a baseline. That said the reason stuff doesn’t come in 2L bottles right now (Or at least my opinion of the reason) is that you can’t have a liquid have two container types it spawns in. (EG Soda and others should come in 2L bottles as well as Cans or even regular bottles)

Very sure this is already possible in th experimental build.[/quote]

Dang, I need to pay more attention to the experimental version then :stuck_out_tongue:

I just used 2 as a number that could spawn in a bottle, not the size. That was 5 based on the gallon jug, but should be 8 based on the bottle, with gallon jug upped to 15.

Very sure this is already possible in th experimental build.[/quote]

Dang, I need to pay more attention to the experimental version then :P[/quote]

You can heat all sorts of stuff by activating hotplates in your inventory. I start every day off with hot Bear/cougar sausage.

Heat packs have existed since forever to do exactly that reheating thing, I think.

Lol yea.