[SUGGESTION] Rebalancing and making reasonable (nerfing?) shockers

Then we should be able to hold on to our weapon and do an epic dive attack getting shocked but onehitting the fucker (Y)

Given that I can keep a hold of a weapon if I don’t release it during a throwing motion, the force needed to rip a knife from my hands would have to be greater than I could throw the knife with. I’d be surprisingly OK with that. And my favorite weapon to wield against a shocker brute would be a V12-engine.

Given that I can keep a hold of a weapon if I don’t release it during a throwing motion, the force needed to rip a knife from my hands would have to be greater than I could throw the knife with. I’d be surprisingly OK with that. And my favorite weapon to wield against a shocker brute would be a V12-engine.[/quote]oh gof, this just gave me an awesome terrible idea for a new zombie type.
Name: Scrap brute/Galvanic Golem/shocker hulk/Jabbershocky/does anyone have any better names?
Description: A huge roughly humanoid amalgation of magnetic junk lumbering with a heavy gait. Powerful pulses of electricity arc throughout it’s form, causing metal to cling to it.
Attributes: The same as shocker brute, except:
Higher health, and slightly higher armor. Mainly because you would be damaging it by chipping the metal bits away i nelieve.
Hits as hard as and can break walls like a normal hulk, should probably deal higher bash as well as added cut.
Has both lightning bolt attack AND ambient static discharge .
Moves slightly slower than player, faster than normal zombies.
Is killed by EMP
When killed, spill various damaged electronics and metal chunks pipes etc around it and spawn a low health shocker brute.