Something happened to CDDA Wiki (Fixed)

this is the sreenshot of me visiting CDDA Wiki (http://cddawiki.chezzo.com/cdda_wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page)

what happen?

Somebody set us up the bomb.

In all seriousness though, maybe the domain wasn’t maintained? I’m not going to pretend to know a whole lot about web pages though, so don’t take my word for it.

hmm possible, that’s where i usually update my Experimental CDDA version to latest.

but seeing what the page said, maybe somebody report the site to be inappropriate or something?

The wiki has been all but abandoned for some time, now; seems most likely that whoever was paying the bills just stopped paying the bills.

It’s also like this on the item browser.

Oh no… I seriously love that thing. Does chezzo have/need a patreon to help pay for the domain/hosting?

The wiki was still kinda nice to use even though it was not updated, but the worse loss is the item browser. Now that was useful.

According to the discord, some program on the host server caused this outage due to a malware attack. Chezzo is on the case. Be patient, be happy, be well.

2 Likes

hmm malware attack that causes “Account suspended” error? first time seeing that kind of malware…

No, the account suspended message is because the hosting site is essentially blocking access because of the malware.

1 Like

ahh i see… allright then, i have to use 2nd site to update my Experimental version now.

The wiki’s back up. Hail Chezzo!

1 Like

The Item Browser is back too. Hurray!

1 Like