Some idea about gun fight, parasitic and self saveing

Let’s talk about gun fight first, I think mabye you can find some cover objects to let you avoiding bullet in a gun fight, to covering you self, you can simple just walk behind some objects and press a “cover” button, you can also shooting while peek around corners, and I think mabye player may also can make a “quick avoiding” system, so you can use one key to let you characters dive through the air on any direction in a short time to avoiding some grenade blast or even a 40mm?(Just a idea, I don’t think normal people can really dodge a incomeing rocket or grenade launcher"but you will falling on the ground on a sec and take some time to stand up, you can also use it to move quickly on some place like you open a door, and turret just behind it, you could just dive through the door, and avoing to get shot, and cross that place safely,

and about parasitic, I think you may make more insect can parasitic the player, and can even cause mutation, and next, more mutation power?

last, I think mabye the characters need to learning how to put off the fire on them self, I think mabye you can just “stop drop and roll” to put off fire, but will take some time, I mean, you can do this on real life, so why not this game?

and end, I don’t know just me or other version, it seem the NPC characters a immune some effect, I mean, they can even walk over the lava and don’t take any damage, and can even go through the flame or acid without hurting themself, and why the zombie special attack a only work on player? can’t they just spit acid or shoot electricity at NPC?

In future version can you just recover the bulding’s power by connection wire between you vehicle?

I’m gonna assume english isn’t your first language… and with a giant text post of everything we’ve suggested a thousand times over you don’t get the “Welcome to the forums” from me.

Anyway, we’ve thought of all this and it’s on the list.

Not the easiest formatting to read, yeah.

Welcome to the forums, and please pay more attention to sentence breaks as I lost interest in following your post about halfway through.

Active cover use would be interesting and could possibly be implemented as letting folks shoot (no aim action permitted, so you’d best be a good shot and/or have laser sights, etc) from the peek interface. Rest of the OP, I’m not sure on thanks to the lack of formatting.

[quote=“vipches, post:1, topic:8247”]Let’s talk about gun fight first, I think mabye you can find some cover objects to let you avoiding bullet in a gun fight, to covering you self, you can simple just walk behind some objects and press a “cover” button, you can also shooting while peek around corners, and I think mabye player may also can make a “quick avoiding” system, so you can use one key to let you characters dive through the air on any direction in a short time to avoiding some grenade blast or even a 40mm?(Just a idea, I don’t think normal people can really dodge a incomeing rocket or grenade launcher"but you will falling on the ground on a sec and take some time to stand up, you can also use it to move quicly on some place like you open a door, and turret just behind it, you could just dive through the door, and avoing to get shot, and cross that place safely,

about parasitic, I think you may make more insect can parasitic the player, and can even cause mutation, and next, more mutation power? last,

I think mabye the characters need to learning how to put off the fire on them self, I think mabye you can just “stop drop and roll” to put off fire, but will take some time, I mean, you can do this on real life, so why not this game?

I don’t know just me or other version, it seem the NPC characters a immune some effect, I mean, they can even walk over the lava and don’t tave any damage, and can even go through the flame or acid without hurting themself, and why the zombie special attack a only work on player? can’t they just spit acid or shoot electricity at NPC?

In future version can you just recover the bulding’s power by connection wire between you vehicle?[/quote]

Yeah I agree that the NPCs immunity to special attacks and fields is a really annoying problem. Hopefully it will get fixed soon.

The roll on the ground when you are on fire should be a thing. But right now Im not even sure if diving into water will extinguish you.

[quote=“John Candlebury, post:4, topic:8247”][quote=“vipches, post:1, topic:8247”]Let’s talk about gun fight first, I think mabye you can find some cover objects to let you avoiding bullet in a gun fight, to covering you self, you can simple just walk behind some objects and press a “cover” button, you can also shooting while peek around corners, and I think mabye player may also can make a “quick avoiding” system, so you can use one key to let you characters dive through the air on any direction in a short time to avoiding some grenade blast or even a 40mm?(Just a idea, I don’t think normal people can really dodge a incomeing rocket or grenade launcher"but you will falling on the ground on a sec and take some time to stand up, you can also use it to move quicly on some place like you open a door, and turret just behind it, you could just dive through the door, and avoing to get shot, and cross that place safely,

about parasitic, I think you may make more insect can parasitic the player, and can even cause mutation, and next, more mutation power? last,

I think mabye the characters need to learning how to put off the fire on them self, I think mabye you can just “stop drop and roll” to put off fire, but will take some time, I mean, you can do this on real life, so why not this game?

I don’t know just me or other version, it seem the NPC characters a immune some effect, I mean, they can even walk over the lava and don’t tave any damage, and can even go through the flame or acid without hurting themself, and why the zombie special attack a only work on player? can’t they just spit acid or shoot electricity at NPC?

In future version can you just recover the bulding’s power by connection wire between you vehicle?[/quote]

Yeah I agree that the NPCs immunity to special attacks and fields is a really annoying problem. Hopefully it will get fixed soon.

The roll on the ground when you are on fire should be a thing. But right now Im not even sure if diving into water will extinguish you.[/quote]

Diving into water will extinguish you, correct. Powering buildings via vehicle generator is a touchy one thanks to the reality bubble (how DDA processes things: basically, what happens when you leave the base?)

I’d merge a stop/drop/roll if someone coded it.

I appreciate you guys reply this fast, and An apology about bad english texting, So I seen you guys say those thing already on the list, so I will relax and waiting for next updata, thanks for the reply, guys, I be happy come on this forums. stay cool, guys, I know it will take some time before new stuff get create, so I can’t rush them.

[quote=“KA101, post:5, topic:8247”][quote=“John Candlebury, post:4, topic:8247”][quote=“vipches, post:1, topic:8247”]Let’s talk about gun fight first, I think mabye you can find some cover objects to let you avoiding bullet in a gun fight, to covering you self, you can simple just walk behind some objects and press a “cover” button, you can also shooting while peek around corners, and I think mabye player may also can make a “quick avoiding” system, so you can use one key to let you characters dive through the air on any direction in a short time to avoiding some grenade blast or even a 40mm?(Just a idea, I don’t think normal people can really dodge a incomeing rocket or grenade launcher"but you will falling on the ground on a sec and take some time to stand up, you can also use it to move quicly on some place like you open a door, and turret just behind it, you could just dive through the door, and avoing to get shot, and cross that place safely,

The roll on the ground when you are on fire should be a thing. But right now Im not even sure if diving into water will extinguish you.[/quote]

Diving into water will extinguish you, correct. Powering buildings via vehicle generator is a touchy one thanks to the reality bubble (how DDA processes things: basically, what happens when you leave the base?)

I’d merge a stop/drop/roll if someone coded it.[/quote]

Well, what about order some friendly NPC or deploy some turret or robot to guarding the base?

Here are some tips for typing in English so we can understand you better:

[spoiler][size=14pt]Just kidding, it’s dickbutt time! [/size]

[/spoiler]

[quote=“HunterAlpha1, post:8, topic:8247”]Here are some tips for typing in English so we can understand you better:

[/spoiler][/quote]

what is dickbutt?

[quote=“vipches, post:9, topic:8247”][quote=“HunterAlpha1, post:8, topic:8247”]Here are some tips for typing in English so we can understand you better:

[/spoiler][/quote]

what is dickbutt?[/quote]You must be new to the internet :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“HunterAlpha1, post:10, topic:8247”][quote=“vipches, post:9, topic:8247”][quote=“HunterAlpha1, post:8, topic:8247”]Here are some tips for typing in English so we can understand you better:

[/spoiler][/quote]

what is dickbutt?[/quote]You must be new to the internet :p[/quote]

told me about it.

[quote=“vipches, post:7, topic:8247”]Well, what about order some friendly NPC or deploy some turret or robot to guarding the base?[/quote]Thing is when events are outside of the reality bubble exist, but are unrendered.
I think tho way houses should rendered is the same way we do vehicles: except given a tag so most fixtures cannot just be dragged around.

i can see it now, a person with 1 str dragging houses

[quote=“John Candlebury, post:4, topic:8247”][quote=“vipches, post:1, topic:8247”]Let’s talk about gun fight first, I think mabye you can find some cover objects to let you avoiding bullet in a gun fight, to covering you self, you can simple just walk behind some objects and press a “cover” button, you can also shooting while peek around corners, and I think mabye player may also can make a “quick avoiding” system, so you can use one key to let you characters dive through the air on any direction in a short time to avoiding some grenade blast or even a 40mm?(Just a idea, I don’t think normal people can really dodge a incomeing rocket or grenade launcher"but you will falling on the ground on a sec and take some time to stand up, you can also use it to move quicly on some place like you open a door, and turret just behind it, you could just dive through the door, and avoing to get shot, and cross that place safely,

NPCs are immune to everything. Hit them 20 times with an axe to kill them. Or like 80 bullets in the chest.

Npcs die in fire.