:Q personal costume characters pic 1doz.(32 square size, Not mod but appetizer)

Hello~ CATA gentlemen and Ladies? It’s very very berry Nice today.
My eng is not good. could you take my first writings, please? (I’m S.korean ^-^)

I had having a complaint that Cata graphic had just prosaically a one player tile pic even though many games provide various char at us.
sorry about that I have a poor imagine power… :smiley: fufu
thus, I did a bit of making player fics 32 square as a interest. I did have great help from Waldo tiles and etc pics.

(image upload again)

image resized for mobile.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0U_n-kCtMgMUHozMm5LRGZ0cnc/edit?usp=sharing

Who do you see them?? their identities are included in the folder,file names.
They’re free! open source!! I hope Cata modders use them in developing.
Sadly, I will be free from requests later because of my whim.

Thank for All Cata developers & Modder and you :).

Very cool!

Joel, Ellie and Leon ftw.

Hey that’s pretty cool!

Freman and Ellie look awesome. As does the gray haired girl, but I don’t recognize her.

Really good, indeed!

[quote=“John Candlebury, post:4, topic:5069”]Hey that’s pretty cool!

Freman and Ellie look awesome. As does the gray haired girl, but I don’t recognize her.[/quote]

If you ever played touhou then… knife throwing maniac which can stop time maybe would help you remember [size=4pt]sakuya[/size]

These are the ones I can make out: Gordon Freeman, Leon S. Kennedy, Joel, Ellie, Ada Wong, Jill Valentine in her S.T.A.Rs uniform and Sakuya Izayoi.

Don’t know about the second and sixth ones, or any past Sakuya.

LOVE the Gordon Freeman!

[quote=“Mrnocamera, post:7, topic:5069”]These are the ones I can make out: Gordon Freeman, Leon S. Kennedy, Joel, Ellie, Ada Wong, Jill Valentine in her S.T.A.Rs uniform and Sakuya Izayoi.

Don’t know about the second and sixth ones, or any past Sakuya.[/quote]
Yeah, I’m wondering who the second character is too.

This is awesome though! Great work.

[quote=“Inquisitor Dust, post:9, topic:5069”][quote=“Mrnocamera, post:7, topic:5069”]These are the ones I can make out: Gordon Freeman, Leon S. Kennedy, Joel, Ellie, Ada Wong, Jill Valentine in her S.T.A.Rs uniform and Sakuya Izayoi.

Don’t know about the second and sixth ones, or any past Sakuya.[/quote]
Yeah, I’m wondering who the second character is too.

This is awesome though! Great work.[/quote]

The second is the main of “I’m a Hero” which is japanese comic for a Zombie Apocalypse and the sixth is the main of “Blood-C” which is japanese animation by Clamp.
In addition, The sakuya and meiling are wearing the uniform in “Touhou vania2”.

Have a nice day! :slight_smile: