Problem with game sound [RESOLVED]

I download the git version of the game ()on my Linux Mint (Cinnamon 19.1) and compilated. So I’m trying to put some music in the game. I have seen the mod music CO.AG_MusicPack_Redux and I trying to install hin but when I go on the game options does not have the [choose the music]. What I have to make?

How did you compile? For sound you need both TILES=1 and SOUND=1.

No. I compile following the wiki HOW_TO_COMPILE using the command “make TILES=1 RELEASE=1”

i have to compile everything again?

Yes, it probably won’t take as long
You can also add things like LTO=1 to make the game run faster.

thanks. Is more things that i can put?

Yes, but I don’t remember them off the top of my head, so they’re probably not too important.
The makefile has a list of them around the top.

I usually add CCACHE=1 as it gives faster recompile times.

So. It didn’t work. I have an error message like this

root@walker-Z450LA:~/Documents/games/cataclysmdda-0.D-8574-Linux-Tiles/Cataclysm-DDA# make TILES=1 SOUND=1
Package SDL2_mixer was not found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing SDL2_mixer.pc' to the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable No package 'SDL2_mixer' found Package SDL2_mixer was not found in the pkg-config search path. Perhaps you should add the directory containing SDL2_mixer.pc’
to the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable
No package ‘SDL2_mixer’ found
Makefile:1092: target ‘data/sound/damalsksoundpack-master/Mods/Ascension’ given more than once in the same rule
Makefile:1092: target ‘data/sound/damalsksoundpack-master/Mods/Expanded’ given more than once in the same rule
Makefile:1092: target ‘.json’ given more than once in the same rule
g++ -DGIT_VERSION -DTILES -DBACKTRACE -DLOCALIZE -ffast-math -Og -Werror -Wall -Wextra -Wformat-signedness -Wlogical-op -Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-noreturn -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wold-style-cast -Woverloaded-virtual -Wpedantic -Wsuggest-override -Wunused-macros -Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant -Wno-unknown-warning-option -Wredundant-decls -g -fsigned-char -std=c++14 -MMD -MP -DSDL_SOUND -I/usr/include/SDL2 -D_REENTRANT -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/include/SDL2 -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/include/SDL2 -c src/sdlsound.cpp -o obj/tiles/sdlsound.o
src/sdlsound.cpp:20:14: fatal error: SDL_mixer.h: No such file or directory

include <SDL_mixer.h>

^~~~~~~~~~~~~

compilation terminated.
Makefile:852: recipe for target ‘obj/tiles/sdlsound.o’ failed
make: *** [obj/tiles/sdlsound.o] Error 1

Sorry bro but, can you help me or give me some light?

What linux distro are you on?
Basically, you need to install an sdl mixer package.

Double check that you have all the dependencies installed. Sounds like you missed one.

Yes. I forgot one. Thanks