Phn'glui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'Lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

You can side with the shrooms against humanity and get shroom powers, but I think there should also be a way to celebrate the aligning of the stars, helping to call down nameless horrors from the darkness between the galaxies; call it the Whately Option. It should be possible to cavort fearlessly with mi-go and shoggoths, revelling in the terrible madness of the dawning aeon. Perhaps a copy of the Necronomicon or The King in Yellow or De Vermis Mysteriis could be found in museums and mansions and studied to induce schizophrenia and enlightenment to the dark cyclopean mysteries which unfold like a black and liquescent lotus of corruption.

We frankly need more nameless horrors and more chance to interact with them in a menaingful way before we worship them.

the nether rooster is patheticly small.

Totally second that!

I would think that ancient factions would have no interest in your insignificant petty human allegiances. Be a traitor, be an enemy, it makes no difference. No proper deity or divine race tries to communicate with bacteria such as humans. Although I might still argue that one should discover his own insignificance, through the most bitter of ways, after given the sense that his pathetic human actions would actually matter. Ha! Be given hope every day, with each success, only to find it to be false in the end. Why such long face, human? It’s such a beautiful dark day ahead.

Lavinia Whately covorts wantonly with the Black Goat of the Woods. The Crawling Chaos delights with bestowing power to corrupt humans who prepare the way for when the stars become right in his role as the Dark Man or Brown Jenkins, and those who summon his avatar form of the Haunter in the Dark with the Shining Trapezohedrom will gain terrible sanity-shattering knowledge Man was not meant to know.