Permadeath-be-gone. Let's talk about enabling respawning

[quote=“The13thRonin, post:16, topic:12503”]Losing be-gone… Lets talk about an insta-win button…

Facepalm.[/quote]

Press [shift] than [q] and [y] twice. Insta-win button…

This thread is really about having a proper and traditional save system, with multiple save slots. Quicksave and the ‘esc’ menu are welcome additions.

I wouldn’t mind a quicksave button, although there already in an autosave feature in the options. Multiple save slots are already a thing, they’re just saved with different characters :wink:

I wouldn’t mind a quicksave button, although there already in an autosave feature in the options. Multiple save slots are already a thing, they’re just saved with different characters ;)[/quote]

There is a quicksave button, I think its either enter or you need to add a keybinding to it.

I set it to Q, because suicide is not my style. Id only kill myself in situations where my death was inevitable anyway.

I wouldn’t mind a quicksave button, although there already in an autosave feature in the options. Multiple save slots are already a thing, they’re just saved with different characters ;)[/quote]

Same question has already been asked an answered on the same page in this thread.

I was unaware of the quicksave feature, and Q is just … man I die so fast I never need the Q button. I’mma rebind that. Thanks!

actualy now you can save scumm anyway by take out character of graveyard, copying your world to make worldwide save (so no death character next to that living character) or just character (to save time)

I’ve been savescumming since the dawn of time, but largely for messing around in worlds I’m not doing honest runs in. Only really one way to see how bad lava is.

My game crashes have been save scumming me recently. Saved my NPC who I forgot I can’t call out of battle in ANY way. Other than that… I don’t really do it… I had quick-save hotkeyed to (FN)FUN+ALT+S, but since I don’t ever use suicide, I might switch it to that, even if it might be less fun than FuNction.