Newbie in da HOUSE!

you should find a mansion ^ they hqve books that let you bring your skills up to 7 or 8 :smiley:

Two quick notes.

When you activate a molitov/grenade/nuke/exc it should become yellow in your invantory. THROW THAT ONE! donā€™t throw the dud and have the live grenade go off in your pocketā€¦

For traps donā€™t drop them, (a)ctivate them if you want to put them pointy end up. Otherwise it wonā€™t ever hurt anything.

[font=calibri]Yeahhh! Alright, that explains a good plenty of things. Iā€™d been correctly activate-attempting, itā€™s just I have nothing considered a ā€˜trapā€™ to activate save for some bubblewrap.

Practicing not popping the bubblewrap as I pick it up sounds more like an exercise in self-restraint than trap practice, but this might do! Thank you.[/font]

what can you even do with bubble wrap?
ALSO
how do you cut poppy flowers and get their buds/flower.

Bubblewrap makes a sort of noise trap, or so Iā€™m told. You put it in a chokepoint or some such while you read/sleep/craft, and if a critter approaches, it pops the wrap and alerts you.

Never used it, personally. I like the other traps better.

[font=calibri] Stand beside mutant poppy, hit e, press direction facing poppy, option to pick it will come up.[/font]