Mutation advice

does anyone know if there is a way to pin point a mutation that you want and get it anywhere in the game?

Well…
If you’re a dirty rotten cheater, what you can do is, before you drink a mutigen, save the game. Then, load back in, drink it, and if you get what you want, just keep playing. If not, just close the game, launch it again, load, and you’ll be back before you drank the mutigen.

Repeat this until you get the mutation that you want :wink:

Hope this helps!

Are a pair of fangs really worth betraying all what you are? Losing your morality, your sense of self, your mind?

Together we will reconquer the earth, we will bring back the old world one bullet at a time! Earth belongs to humanity!

The State of New Columbia needs you! Humanity needs you!

OKAY ENOGH CHEAP SLOGANS FOR TODAY

[quote=“John Candlebury, post:3, topic:5124”]Are a pair of fangs really worth betraying all what you are? Losing your morality, your sense of self, your mind?

Together we will reconquer the earth, we will bring back the old world one bullet at a time! Earth belongs to humanity!

The State of New Columbia needs you! Humanity needs you!

OKAY ENOGH CHEAP SLOGANS FOR TODAY

Good effort.
You somehow managed to respond to me telling a dude how to cheat with some cheap BS.
God damn this community.

Hey, it’s his decision of he wants to savescum. I savescum regularly to ‘spade’.

If you are doing this for a specific mutation you would be better of just dumping the mutagen on the ground and debuging in the mutation that you want.

That said in-game there isn’t any way to do it right now, but an idea has been tossed around before about a fancy machine in a lab final that allows you to specify a “target” mutation after loading it with the appropriate flavored mutagen (obviously still a chance for things to go horribly wrong, but it would have a fair chance of success).

[quote=“i2amroy, post:6, topic:5124”]If you are doing this for a specific mutation you would be better of just dumping the mutagen on the ground and debuging in the mutation that you want.

That said in-game there isn’t any way to do it right now, but an idea has been tossed around before about a fancy machine in a lab final that allows you to specify a “target” mutation after loading it with the appropriate flavored mutagen (obviously still a chance for things to go horribly wrong, but it would have a fair chance of success).[/quote]

I’ve kicked the concept around before. Not a particularly high priority as the random is part of the tradeoff: bionics are rare, tough to install, and can go wrong spectacularly if you mess up–but they do exactly what they say on the tin. Mutagen can be cooked in quantity without too much trouble and goes down easy, but aiming is approximate at best.

Probably the only thing I’d be willing to needle-point-focus would be thresholds. Load a serum and a few orals in, guaranteed Threshold setting. Might be able to get the machine to concentrate the orals for you on another setting, but it’s not gonna just let you say “Furry Tail”, “Prime Intelligence”, “Full Night Vision”, or whatever.

I like both the threshold and the specific mutation idea.

Dude, who needs specific mutations?

MUTAGEN RUSSIAN ROULETTE!

[size=3pt]Mrnocamera Industries are not responsible for any of the following: Death, Loss of Bodily Control, Raging Bloodlust, Diarrhea, Severe Need to Use The Bathroom, Mutations or Sudden Creation of Offspring.[/size]