More things that don't make sense

1. Adrenaline doesn’t provide relief from allergies other than asthma, for example, wheat allergies.
  2. Zombies don’t freeze when walking through cold bodies of water during winter, as far as I can tell.
  3. Alcohol apparently doesn’t make heroin substantially more dangerous to the consumer, as it would in real life. For example, you can use 1 unit of heroin and 1 unit of vodka and still run away from ordinary zombies.

Edit to #1

Which ones would it cure?

If the water isn’t frozen, the zombies wouldn’t freeze…

Yipes, this would be some gigantic table of interactions, yuck.

Which ones would it cure?

This has been corrected in the first post. You would expect it to provide relief for food allergies.

If the water isn't frozen, the zombies wouldn't freeze...

I would still expect the zombies to perhaps have a slower metabolism and movement speed if they suddenly walk through very cold water. It’s ok if that’s not reasonable to include.

Yipes, this would be some gigantic table of interactions, yuck.

I see. I thought the biggest reactions were simply between alcohol and painkillers.

[quote=“bugsniper, post:3, topic:6328”]

If the water isn’t frozen, the zombies wouldn’t freeze…

I would still expect the zombies to perhaps have a slower metabolism and movement speed if they suddenly walk through very cold water. It’s ok if that’s not reasonable to include.[/quote]

Thing is, they’re corpses reanimated by something. They don’t really have a metabolism as such, and the cold itself wouldn’t cause any issues for something that doesn’t feel nor care about minor damage until it reaches the point where water begins to freeze.

Most of the slowing animals and people have from the cold are from our bodies’ efforts to preserve heat for keeping us alive. The zombies just don’t have these functions anymore.