More crossbow variety

I think most of these are implemented in some way. Most at least discussed here:

-motorized - If Im not mistaken there is a mod that can be attached to existing crossbows that speeds up/removes the strength penalty for reloads. If not its at least been discussed

Double crossbow - DEFIANTLY been discussed, and I …think its been implemented oops VVVV
Think this one popped up in aforementioned thread… could be wrong, either taken as a thing to do, or the physics say that making the limbs stronger/better/thicker nets better results with lower dispersion than doubling limbs (similar to how jets are going increasingly with larger engines at lower engine numbers these days)

Two-shot Crossbow -DEFIANTLY been discussed, and I …think its been implemented

Rifle crossbow - implemented in a variety of ways. 1.scope mods 2.modern uncraftable variants of all* weapons exist with higher base stats to anything player can create without mods

Sauterelle - Don’t think this one specifically exists, but pneumatic weapons sort of take this role… though largely slightly more late game… slings and the like for earlier game. I can see this having a nice comfortable niche. sounds like fun