Minifridges

Do they actually work as intended? because it seems the food in there rot a lot faster than the regular fridges.

Wait I thought that food didn’t rot any slower in the normal fridges due to, you know, no power.

Really? Then what’s the point of having fridges if they are just normal containers?

Well before the catacylsm people put food in them.

They currently don’t do anything except act as scenery.
In the future you might be able to get them working.

Can we even manipulate the current flag through storage/container items? You know, in a way that Vacu-Packer does with for ex. meats?

Refrigerators don’t work like that <_<

Minifridges currently do nothing.

This isn’t due to the problem of making them draw power (such as from a car battery) but instead due to the way food spoilage works, which needs a rework/re-examining.

And then you can remove the mini-fridge door and use it as a make-shift shield… Garbage Knight go!

Huh, yea if you could rig up a good handle it would be a rather nice shield.probably just drill through it and loop a rope through the holes.

Shields for use with weapons you can hold in one hand confirmed?

That’s been confirmed as “when I get around to it” for MONTHS :stuck_out_tongue:

Just make them articles of clothing that provide a strong block & preclude 2-handed item use. Voila.

I’d much prefer to have a useful two-handed system rather than just hacking around the one currently in place. :stuck_out_tongue:

Cough Disassemble fridges and ovens for components.
Oh, those joyous Rubber pipes and heating elements. Water purifiers, Water purifiers errywhere…

[quote=“Iosyn, post:15, topic:3632”]Cough Disassemble fridges and ovens for components.
Oh, those joyous Rubber pipes and heating elements. Water purifiers, Water purifiers errywhere…[/quote]

I would much prefer a working mini-fridge :slight_smile:

[quote=“Zireael, post:16, topic:3632”][quote=“Iosyn, post:15, topic:3632”]Cough Disassemble fridges and ovens for components.
Oh, those joyous Rubber pipes and heating elements. Water purifiers, Water purifiers errywhere…[/quote]

I would much prefer a working mini-fridge :)[/quote]

Well, let’s get working on another STALKER reference.
Catanobyl NPP. Established, 2XXX to power the rising needs of power-hungry minifridges.