Minifridge Not Working

And I do not know what to do with that. I’m not tech savvy I’m a complete idiot and I don’t know how to fix it, whenever I open it in firefox it turns into a mess of code and gibberish crap and I don’t know why and I don’t know what to even do with anything I click. I downloaded chrome and it doesn’t make any sense at all and I don’t know what to do with this code. It’s all gibberish and there’s no instructions anywhere like I’m supposed to know what I’m doing.

I don’t know how to install the fix, I don’t know what’s wrong and I can’t claim to understand what’s going on, but my minifridge let 50 chunks of meat just rot because the game hates me despite me powering it with a battery, upgraded solar panel, but nah it just… doesn’t work.

[quote=“Crazytoast42, post:1, topic:11752”]https://github.com/CleverRaven/Cataclysm-DDA/pull/6147
And I do not know what to do with that. I’m not tech savvy I’m a complete idiot and I don’t know how to fix it, whenever I open it in firefox it turns into a mess of code and gibberish crap and I don’t know why and I don’t know what to even do with anything I click. I downloaded chrome and it doesn’t make any sense at all and I don’t know what to do with this code. It’s all gibberish and there’s no instructions anywhere like I’m supposed to know what I’m doing.

I don’t know how to install the fix, I don’t know what’s wrong and I can’t claim to understand what’s going on, but my minifridge let 50 chunks of meat just rot because the game hates me despite me powering it with a battery, upgraded solar panel, but nah it just… doesn’t work.[/quote]
You’re not expected to do anything with that. Merged means that the code changes Bevap Din implemented there were put into the game over two years ago. Two things.

1. Minifridges have to be turned on by the vehicle controls. Is it on?
  2. Minifridges don’t halt decay completely or permanently. Food will still go bad over a period of time, just more slowly than it would otherwise.