Merry Chistmas

Just came back a second to say you, merry christmas. Hope you get the best of luck, folks.

Merry whatever.

And a happy new year.

A happy new year to you too.

Cheers to all! Once the drinks get my hands warmed up, I’m smashing all the icicles outside my window with my favourite hatchet (don’t worry the porch is right there I can’t fall out LOL).

Might as well break in the season hehe.

Nickboom leaps in, in a santa outfit HOHOHO Pelts all nearby people with gifts

Happy Hanukwanzmis everybody!

Merry christmas all. And have a happy new year as well. :slight_smile:

Ho ho holy shit, you get real thirsty dressing up as Santa. Sweaty work being a fat man dressed in red.
Happy day-after, erryone.

Merry Chistmas to you too.

So the question we’ve (Or maybe just me) all been thinking.

CHRISTMAS EXPERIMENTAL!?!?!?!

TIME TO TRY OUT MY HATCHET IN THE NAME OF KEEPING THIS HOUSE SAFE. Yes, six foot icicles are a huge hazard if they fall all at once.

…yes, I am sticking to my ‘safety’ argument for smashing these things. I could just use my hands, or a broom handle, but where’s the glory in that??

[quote=“FunsizeNinja123, post:10, topic:4615”]So the question we’ve (Or maybe just me) all been thinking.

CHRISTMAS EXPERIMENTAL!?!?!?![/quote]

I dated a girl that’d give me some “Christmas Experi-”… nevermind, just remembered the age-range of people we’re dealing with (you included :p) … forget I said anything. :wink:

:l

Happy Christmas or whatever! :smiley:

[quote=“FunsizeNinja123, post:10, topic:4615”]So the question we’ve (Or maybe just me) all been thinking.

CHRISTMAS EXPERIMENTAL!?!?!?![/quote]
Well there are a bunch of bugfixes and some new content, but nothing as organized as a christmas release, I’ve been travelling for like a month, and a lot of the other contributors are similarly busy in some way or another.

Aw, nibs.

It’s a holiday rule you learn the longer you stay in the same community: Everybody is too busy celebrating holidays to celebrate them online with their community.

Weh. New Year’s Eve will likely be populated only by those not attending parties.

I might be one of those.

[quote=“Pthalocy, post:16, topic:4615”]Weh. New Year’s Eve will likely be populated only by those not attending parties.

I might be one of those.[/quote]

WE’LL DO IT TOGETHER, PTH
*Links arms with Pth

Hand in hand, toward the future!
*links hands.

Omg, hand-holding of internet friendship.

A++++

Honestly, of the years I’ve been out to party, and the years I’ve spent at home, drinking with online friends… well, the odds of me getting goosed by the incredidrunk who attends every year is 100% less so… easy contest. /stays home.

Happy Christmahannukkwanzadan and New Years!