Mayonaise with 10 enjoyability?!?!?!?

Let me get this right,
there 10 enjoyability
from eating mayo
and only mayo.

The fuck?

Clearly your palate needs to be more refined to enjoy the particular nuances carried by mayonnaise’s unique bouquet.

…i get the feeling that the character, until we can edit preferences, is the kinda person who likes going out in public and eating a jar of Mayo on the bus. Maybe its actually implying that all New Englanders eat mayo strait. Now excuse me whilst I vomit, the thought of eating mayo has made me quite ill.

1. Search “Regular Ordinary Sweddish Meal Time” on YouTube
  2. Have fun

EDIT: Fun fact
Sometime ago after watching ROSMT for the first time I thought about eating mayo…
And I tried…
And I liked…

Y’know I’ve heard of americans eating like, gallon jugs of mayo, so I wouldn’t be surprised in the least.

Same goes for ketchup. But I do enjoy when condoning the epic quest to reach Elated. Some sauce, fresh cooked meat and a candy - you’re in pre-school again if it’s learning and crafting you’re all about.

I’ve done that before. Except i washed out the mayo container and filled it with Puffed Marshmellow spread. And ate it on the bus.

The only thing i can remember from my first Hulk zombie kill was;

He dropped mayo.

That mayo was EASILY a level 10 enjoyability ;).

Of course, but unlike mayo, Ketchup is a more refined sauce for a more refined era.

Of course, but unlike mayo, Ketchup is a more refined sauce for a more refined era.[/quote]
It also contains natural mellowing agents that keep those impossible questions at bay, the what ifs and the if onlys. Ketchup says “who cares.”

Of course, but unlike mayo, Ketchup is a more refined sauce for a more refined era.[/quote]
It also contains natural mellowing agents that keep those impossible questions at bay, the what ifs and the if onlys. Ketchup says “who cares.”[/quote]

That is, Kevin, when one ambitious modder codes a several-thousand acre mall with barrels of ketchup and mayo prone to imminent spoilage in the backroom stock. Only, and only then can a character reach a status of The Chosen One and urinate very, very expensive pee from canned wellness during tower defense challenge; which would, by the way, last until the actual rot takes place.