Killing an Ant Hill

That sounds as awesome as the war of attrition I once had in Supreme Commander.

What is Supreme Commander?

Supreme Commander is an RTS game that is well known for being able to make effectively infinitely large armies of robots.

Well, at one time a link to the wikipedia article was here, but it did not work. It should appear if you search for Supreme Commander (Video Game).
[Technical Difficulties]

One time I built a mini-vehicle down an ant hill. Mounted a turbolaser and unleashed the wrath of god upon all ants.

Worked well in the big ant rooms, though in the tunnels it was trickier to use, not to mention that the blast from the laser vaporized nearly every corpse and egg in the vicinity.

young, Fire-Breathing queens are bastards. I do have the bionic that makes me immune to flames and being on fire, but the same can’t be said for my clothes. It literally burnt my rare, uncraftable, japanese martial arts clothing to nothing. I got so pissed I spawned it back in - only for it to burn to nothing again by another young queen ant.

I’ve learnt my lesson, no matter how cool it is to butcher a fire breathing ant while on fire and not taking damage - use a ranged weapon.

Ants breathe fire now? Neat.

I found both of them just wandering the edge of a forest near a road.

[quote=“Rot, post:26, topic:11779”]young, Fire-Breathing queens are bastards. I do have the bionic that makes me immune to flames and being on fire, but the same can’t be said for my clothes. It literally burnt my rare, uncraftable, japanese martial arts clothing to nothing. I got so pissed I spawned it back in - only for it to burn to nothing again by another young queen ant.

I’ve learnt my lesson, no matter how cool it is to butcher a fire breathing ant while on fire and not taking damage - use a ranged weapon.[/quote]

Ants are prime food source. A survivor firesuit is always a priority for me now.

Fire ants are my thing. Or my mod’s rather.

I hope to one day add species of ants that utilize seperate tactics.

With a firesuit and a spear the practically cook themselves!