Is there any way to load a wheelbarrow into a car?

can not figure this one out

Linux-style: disassemble entire wheelbarrow, put into a car
Cheater-style: explode a wheelbarrow, drive somewhere on a car, spawn new wheelbarrow

[quote=“EditorRUS, post:2, topic:9285”]Linux-style: disassemble entire wheelbarrow, put into a car
Cheater-style: explode a wheelbarrow, drive somewhere on a car, spawn new wheelbarrow[/quote]
Windows style: Blue screen

Mac style: When the old wheelbarrow is no longer useful, leave it and get a new one.

This gives me a thought. I could turn my wheelbarrow into some sort of caterpillar-like train. Not sure if it’d work, but it could be worth a try… plus I wanna transfer bases. The new spot I wanna move into doesn’t have roads, so it could be good if I had a small vehicle to carry a ton of junk over non-road terrain.

Take off the box, put it back as a trunk. That gives you 650 storage, which you probably won’t be able to pull when it’s completely full. If you need more than that, fix up a motorcycle and weld a few trunks to it, then drive it in.

Thing is my str is 8 … so with all the gear on me i have little space here to loot and cant go evrywhere with a car, portable wheelbarrow in a tunk would be great

You could try converting it into a vehicle. Like a mine cart of sorts. The one I made is pretty much just #HHHH. Vehicle control, seat, lights, seatbelt up on front, second row has the engine and gas tank and other car parts plus trunk, and the last three spots.

Hmm, you could set it up like so seat parts>stuff needed to drive>all the trunks you wanna add. Keep the tools you need to dismantle and piece together a vehicle, and some parts needed to put together a simple wheelbarrow. Basically, two steel frames and a wheel.

So, you drive that cart down a safe spot, then build your wheelbarrow on the spot. Collect your items and deposit them on the cart, disassemble your wheelbarrow and put it back in the trunk. And so on and so forth.