Increasing my intelligence stat

Is there anyway to permanently increase it by one? Or boosting it for a long time?

Mutations and bionics, and that’s it… I think. Correct me if I’m wrong.

Smart, Very Smart, Extremely Smart, Insanely Smart.
Granade.

Looks like I’ll have to go through the trouble of reading this book without the required intelligence then.

Hrmmm, can you raise your intelligence without mutagen(or unreliable means)? Can you make mutagen without a high enough intelligence to rad the book?

Find a Granade in a military bunker, hope it gives you the BUFFS explosion, not DEBUFFS.

You can temporary raise it with durgs, things like adderall and cocaine I think.

Oh yeah, if you take a metric fuckton of stimulants you’ll get an int boost for a few hours. The best way is probably to chug as much coffee as you can, you won’t sleep for a few days, but you’ll have a very high int for a bit from it.

Stimulants can give you a short lived +3 bonus from just 4/5 cans of energy drinks.
I think you can go up to +4 too, it’s almost cheaty for installing bionics.

Ohhhhh no,Nicotene addiction was enough trouble,I’m not taking uncommon drugs.

Ohhhhh no,Nicotene addiction was enough trouble,I’m not taking uncommon drugs.[/quote]

Kick your morale high enough (100+) and you get stat boosts from that. Electronics & books can be helpful.

Ohhhhh no,Nicotene addiction was enough trouble,I’m not taking uncommon drugs.[/quote]

Caffeine hits it is then! Coffee is good, if you can get a maker, Atomic Coffee is even better.

[quote=“Zaweri Runewright, post:3, topic:6222”]Smart, Very Smart, Extremely Smart, Insanely Smart.
Granade.[/quote]
I like the implication that this is a list of intelligence modifiers that is steadily increasing, with me at the top :wink:

Just be sure that you don’t overdo it on stimulants. Unless you just want your heart to explode, I suppose.

[quote=“Kevin Granade, post:13, topic:6222”][quote=“Zaweri Runewright, post:3, topic:6222”]Smart, Very Smart, Extremely Smart, Insanely Smart.
Granade.[/quote]
I like the implication that this is a list of intelligence modifiers that is steadily increasing, with me at the top ;)[/quote]
But apparently once you cross the threshold of insanely smart you end up coding dead people.

[quote=“Khrysanth, post:15, topic:6222”][quote=“Kevin Granade, post:13, topic:6222”][quote=“Zaweri Runewright, post:3, topic:6222”]Smart, Very Smart, Extremely Smart, Insanely Smart.
Granade.[/quote]
I like the implication that this is a list of intelligence modifiers that is steadily increasing, with me at the top ;)[/quote]
But apparently once you cross the threshold of insanely smart you end up coding dead people.[/quote]
Sigged