Illiteracy, old people and skeletons

[quote=“Gatleos, post:3, topic:3266”]Yeah, skeletons always bothered me a bit. If that ooze can just make skeletons walk around without any kind of musculature, you’d think it would be doing a lot more than reanimating corpses.

[size=36pt]ZOMBIE CARS[/size]

The ooze DOES do a lot more than that. In fact, it makes its very own creatures. Kreks, for example, are ooze-beings.

Still, the skeletons in-game could really do with being renamed/redscribed, since they aren’t really what most people think they are. What they are has already been referenced, of course.

The biggest change I’d like to see is to make Skeletons only exist when a necromancer is around, though, and to accompany necromancers. Necromancers are sort of “mobile portals to the netherworld” and bring enough along of home to make the ooze no longer need to hide so thoroughly in it’s human skin to survive.

With good survival skill, bone is a plentiful resource already. You don’t have to seek for bones, they come to you. In a form of those suicidal wolves and coyotes.
Generally, food is extremely easy to come by in Cataclysm, no brainer.

Yeah, food isn’t the problem nearly so much as clean water to drink.

One wolf easily becomes two or three meals worth of beef jerky, just for example.

[quote=“An0n3, post:23, topic:3266”]Yeah, food isn’t the problem nearly so much as clean water to drink.

One wolf easily becomes two or three meals worth of beef jerky, just for example.[/quote]
You must not have any rivers nearby, I live next to one and I’ll drag a brazier and a shopping cart I’ve welded a water tank onto over to it and fill it up every once in awhile, lasts a pretty long time, I suggest having a gallon jug or a jerrycan though, dumping clean water into a water tank 50 times gets a little annoying.

I never spawn near water for some reason. Thankfully there’s swimming pools to purify now.