If you know this particular survivor

The song plays in your head now.

I know literally zero Kayne West songs so…

Neither do I.

Looks like South Park isn’t on the list… missed those shots.

I don’t know any of his music either… But now I want to know what you’re referring to. Does he sing a song about becoming a cold fish man? Honestly wouldn’t surprise me.

Do you like fishsticks?

I love them!

And for clarification: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggiIhlD7ACw

Kanye West with 20 intelligence? I think not.

So, how the hell do you have this character? Did you, by pure randomness, decide to play a character called Kanye West and then said survivor got all those mutations randomly? Or did you actively use the fish-mutagen/serum to get him like this?
Or did you just decide to make a joke and quickly cheat that character? :stuck_out_tongue:

I demand backstory!

[quote=“Kadian, post:8, topic:14383”]Kanye West with 20 intelligence? I think not.

So, how the hell do you have this character? Did you, by pure randomness, decide to play a character called Kanye West and then said survivor got all those mutations randomly? Or did you actively use the fish-mutagen/serum to get him like this?
Or did you just decide to make a joke and quickly cheat that character? :stuck_out_tongue:

I demand backstory![/quote]

Don’t you know? He is a (self)claimed genius!

Well about the story of this special survivor, just watched that episode and at the same time was inquiring about mutagens and checking the swimming ability which from almost two years I have never used, so I make him and go to swim at rivers, it was… lackluster for say at least: You can dive but is not different from go to the surface, I don’t find any fish to molest hunt or mutant sharks to kill, it was a vast space of emptiness… with water.

Of course I could be wrong since I haven’t explored more deeply the topic, but that was my first impression.

(Makes some fish sticks)