I will draw your current survivor!

I dont have the old screen cause i quit/died do you take descriptions?

It’s winter so he has lots of fur and a huge machete.

Human Ekarus:

All the loot man, all of it.

I wonder If I am prioritizing the clothes I decide to draw correctly.

No, I wont take descriptions for convenience, but I will take the memorial file if you have that.

All of it.

Old character from 0.9, still my most successful to date. Hard to believe he’s only 38 days old.

I apologize for the name, I created him when I was a little mad about a previous character’s death.

I had a couple of CBMs installed but I don’t count those because I was stupid and didn’t find/install any power units anyway.

[quote=“John Candlebury, post:43, topic:5454”]Human Ekarus:

All the loot man, all of it.[/quote]

OMG, it’s like my last character.

He repurposed APC into Mobile home with everything… well, everything but enough space. Once he realized he can’t possibly move all the crap inside it, he committed suicide from sheer depression.

And this is Mrnocamera’s one:

Lookin’ like something Tim Burton would Imagine.

I also forsee a hard time drawing some of the most mutated characters, probably going to take more time with the next one.

and I almost looted all the things too, somewhere an NPC is going to find a very, VERY well stocked house.

Worn:
Labcoat
MBR vest : Military plating
V neck shirt
Under armor (go comfort or go home, bras are constrictive)
Panties
Cargo pants
Socks
Jackboots
Officer’s beret
Safety Goggles

Mutations/Bionics:
Integrated toolset
Alloy plating arms/legs
Solar panels
Extremely strong
Web spinner
Poisonous
Fangs
Beautiful

Sheryl Takanada.

Params: male, 10, 10, 12, 10 (str-dex-int-per)
Mut. / Bionics: fleed-footed, nightvision, fast learner/reader, parkour expert
Clothing: skirt, stockings, sneakers, t-shirt, MBR vest, tactical helmet, backpack, (may) light amp googles
Inventory (minimal): fire axe (wielded), nail gun/rifle, any powerful handgun (usually a revolver), UPS, 2.5L canteen of clean water, 4 cooked meat.

And, of course, IT’S A TRAP BATTLE CROSSDRESSER.

Well, yeah, I am going to be like this and tell the two posters above me that I will most definitively not draw survivors out of descriptions you write yourself.

EDIT: Because If I do, I think that the thread will end up becoming into a hey John draw this for me, and that is not what I want.

[quote=“John Candlebury, post:51, topic:5454”]Well, yeah, I am going to be like this and tell the two posters above me that I will most definitively not draw survivors out of descriptions you write yourself.

EDIT: Because If I do, I think that the thread will end up becoming into a hey John draw this for me, and that is not what I want.[/quote]
My computer broke, and I want my old character drawn :frowning:
I remember his gear 110%.

[quote=“Zaweri Runewright, post:52, topic:5454”][quote=“John Candlebury, post:51, topic:5454”]Well, yeah, I am going to be like this and tell the two posters above me that I will most definitively not draw survivors out of descriptions you write yourself.

EDIT: Because If I do, I think that the thread will end up becoming into a hey John draw this for me, and that is not what I want.[/quote]
My computer broke, and I want my old character drawn :frowning:
I remember his gear 110%.[/quote]

Nuh uh
Sorry Zaweri, but I will make no exceptions to that rule. You can recreate your character or post your memorial file if your computer allows you.

My opposition to descriptions is not because I think you’ll cheat items, but because I think that working with descriptions will derail the point of this thread

Leroy (and well John, but hes just there for comparison purposes):

^
My guy is still cooler than him.

Hello! First time poster here! I’d love it if you took a crack at my character, John.

[quote=“John Candlebury, post:54, topic:5454”]Leroy (and well John, but hes just there for comparison purposes):

[/quote]

You sir, are a badass

EDIT: I love how tiny the uzi looks in his hands, its almost adorable

Please can you draw my current survivor, Dr . Hylke van der Schaaf.

The RNG gave me that name and the bondage suit so i’m sticking with them for the rest of her run.

Hi everyone. I decided to finally make an account in order to check this thread out. Let me drop my stuff here…

Hopefully that shall work…
I’d be grateful to see this character drawn out. He got pretty lucky as you can see, finding a zweihander in a pawn shop and generally winning the mutagen roulette.

I also realize his name is swagswag. I wasn’t expecting to show him to anyone, I swear! Why don’t we go for a rename. Umm, how about Bart Morden? That seems a decent enough name.

If you’d like to include his artifact (it’s perception -3 and insulating, appears to launch streaks of lightning when I’m not holding it. It wrecked a house when I found it!), I’d think that’s cool. No expectation there though.

[quote=“Chiko, post:6, topic:5454”]Mkay. There ye go:

No mutations and bionics so far coz I started like really far from cities and exploring/upgrading is taking ages. :P[/quote]
What the hell is a keffiyah or whatever