I Need Strategy Help

Luck?

If you find potassium iodide it will let you resist gaining rads, and prussian blue removes them, but really what you want is the Radiation Scrubber CBM.

I think it’s more of an imbalance issue than a legit challenge you’re expected to overcome, so I’d probably mod it lower/out for now.

Honestly though, some zones are sufficiently irradiated that they should literally be glowing, the source of that radiation should probably have lit on fire and died by now.

Luck?

If you find potassium iodide it will let you resist gaining rads, and prussian blue removes them, but really what you want is the Radiation Scrubber CBM.

I think it’s more of an imbalance issue than a legit challenge you’re expected to overcome, so I’d probably mod it lower/out for now.

Honestly though, some zones are sufficiently irradiated that they should literally be glowing, the source of that radiation should probably have lit on fire and died by now.[/quote]
I just debug myself a Rad Scrubber and 500 battery storage space and the CBM that eats batteries. Decent balance imo, since you need to ration your batteries.