I need help i'm a noob :(

since build 4876 i haven’t been able to get my game to work. As soon that i try to get a new game loaded or a saved game i get this message :
Nom d’événement de problème: APPCRASH
Nom de l’application: cataclysm-tiles.exe
Version de l’application: 0.0.0.0
Horodatage de l’application: 00000000
Nom du module par défaut: cataclysm-tiles.exe
Version du module par défaut: 0.0.0.0
Horodateur du module par défaut: 00000000
Code de l’exception: c0000005
Décalage de l’exception: 0090a449

Identificateur de paramètres régionaux: 3084
Information supplémentaire n° 1: 0a9e
Information supplémentaire n° 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Information supplémentaire n° 3: 0a9e
Information supplémentaire n° 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

I use 0.C-14136-g1f85fcd (tiles) Windows x86 (32-bit).

Can some one give me a hint on what to do. My game works as long as i dont up date to new build…

sorry for my spelling i’m fron Québec… :slight_smile: thx

I don’t know much about how the game works or anything but I’ll try to help regardless.
I don’t know if you’re installing the new builds separately or over the old builds, but I’ll assume you install them separately.
If you install them in some file in documents or program files then I’d say try installing the files into a new folder on the desktop just to see if it changes anything. +Do this without putting any save files or config files from the old versions to see if it helps.

^You’ve probably tried most of that to be honest but I don’t have much of a clue on any of this really.
+Is it a error message that appears in the game window, or in a Windows error box?
++What OS are you using?

I thank you for your help, and i did a clean instal (new instal) lost all my worlds… but its ok cuz the game and updates normaly. and thx for your help.

It’s too late now, but you should be able to extract the world data in the “save” folder so that if you have to do a clean install you can still keep your save.

10/10 for your help [glow=red,2,300]indigorain[/glow] you made my day :slight_smile: