I don't like the new glyphs or the new rendering system

Maintainers, please manage merges more carefully so that minor reversions don’t turn into a cherrypicking fest.

Your suggestion has been noted, and as a contributor to the mainline trunk, I can assure you that we are all deeply concerned with your entitled asshole bullshit whining.

We will certainly do our best to pamper your spoiled ass in the future, but for now the best we can do is insist that you suck our collective dicks.

Williham, chill. No need to flame.

I was irked by the recent rendering change too, but after a recent fix, you can once again stand against a wall, staring down the length of it, and still actually see the entire wall.

As for keeping commits nice and modular: yes, that would be ideal. But, in the real world, things can get messy. IMO, the core devs (i.e., the ones with commit access) have been very good about getting good code submissions merged in promptly, despite having a lot on their plates (such as actually testing those submissions).

[quote=“Williham, post:2, topic:638”]Your suggestion has been noted, and as a contributor to the mainline trunk, I can assure you that we are all deeply concerned with your entitled asshole bullshit whining.

We will certainly do our best to pamper your spoiled ass in the future, but for now the best we can do is insist that you suck our collective dicks.[/quote]

Unnecessarily Defensive Belligerent Jerk Mode Engage!

With love,
the peanut gallery.

[quote=“Rutilant, post:4, topic:638”][quote=“Williham, post:2, topic:638”]Your suggestion has been noted, and as a contributor to the mainline trunk, I can assure you that we are all deeply concerned with your entitled asshole bullshit whining.

We will certainly do our best to pamper your spoiled ass in the future, but for now the best we can do is insist that you suck our collective dicks.[/quote]

With love,
the peanut gallery.
[/quote]

No, of course the OP is in the right, with his clear and concise criticism of the exact nature of the problems he was having.

I especially liked the part where he detailed his own suggestions for how the problems he saw could be rectified in a manner serving every player.

[quote=“Williham, post:5, topic:638”][quote=“Rutilant, post:4, topic:638”][quote=“Williham, post:2, topic:638”]Your suggestion has been noted, and as a contributor to the mainline trunk, I can assure you that we are all deeply concerned with your entitled asshole bullshit whining.

With love,
the peanut gallery.
[/quote]

No, of course the OP is in the right, with his clear and concise criticism of the exact nature of the problems he was having.

I especially liked the part where he detailed his own suggestions for how the problems he saw could be rectified in a manner serving every player.[/quote]
He may not know how to fix it
He is also new
2 posts.
really?
Why is it someone has to yell at new people ;.;
Dont woryr new person. I LOVE YOu

[quote=“Jihelu, post:6, topic:638”][quote=“Williham, post:5, topic:638”][quote=“Rutilant, post:4, topic:638”][quote=“Williham, post:2, topic:638”]Your suggestion has been noted, and as a contributor to the mainline trunk, I can assure you that we are all deeply concerned with your entitled asshole bullshit whining.

With love,
the peanut gallery.
[/quote]

I especially liked the part where he detailed his own suggestions for how the problems he saw could be rectified in a manner serving every player.[/quote]
He may not know how to fix it
He is also new
2 posts.
really?
Why is it someone has to yell at new people ;.;
Dont woryr new person. I LOVE YOu[/quote]

While he may not know how, specifically, codewise, it can be fixed, he could have some idea of how it might be fixed in terms of gameplay.

And 2 posts isn’t really a defence.

That’s an incentive to LURK MOAR!