How old are Cataclysm: DDA players?

Woah you are good, i am really trying to find it but it’s still did not![/quote]
Let me guess you checked the first one for it. Twas in my 2nd post in this thread under the sentence"i am immortal godlier than god"

Well it’s still pretty well hidden, hahaha. Looks like you are good in Getting Stuff Past The Radar.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO why did you link tvtropes? My one and only weakness!
[size=1pt]I am actually immune to tvtropes, but no one will see this will they.[/size]

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO why did you link tvtropes? My one and only weakness!
[size=1pt]I am actually immune to tvtropes, but no one will see this will they.[/size][/quote]

Haha I quite enjoy Tvtropes, it’s what got me into Dwarf Fortress to begin with. When I fell on this page http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/VideoGame/DwarfFortress and read through this description

You want a dwarf? There’s your fucking dwarf. You want some better graphics? Fuck you. Dwarves can do lots of stuff. Like digging. Can you dig? Hell no. Play Dwarf Fortress.

I was instantly hooked, I just HAD to find out if it was as cool as it sounded. Then I found DF on youtube and found LP’ers like OneFJef, Zemalf, Exoterius, Aavak. Which lead me to the “Me Too” creating my own Let’s play channel, which lead to me finding Cataclysm DDA. So yes, yay for TV Tropes, without that site I probably would have never found DF which lead me eventually to here. :smiley:

I filled in the poll, but I won’t tell you an age. I will admit that no one has posted as being older than me.
[glow=red,2,300]GIT AWF MAH LAWN YOU WHIPPERSNAPPERS! I’LL LARN YA! I’LL LARN YA GOOD![/glow]

looks cool but Ima stick with doing cata for now.

[quote=“Stelknecht, post:85, topic:8853”]I filled in the poll, but I won’t tell you an age. I will admit that no one has posted as being older than me.
[glow=red,2,300]GIT AWF MAH LAWN YOU WHIPPERSNAPPERS! I’LL LARN YA! I’LL LARN YA GOOD![/glow][/quote]

I doubt anybody would give you a hard time for it, but it’s your choice!