How do you make/get bionics?

CBM= Compact Bionic Module.

I've gathered a good amount of bionics so far, but I don't understand the descriptions for a lot of them, so would you mind telling me a bit of a better explanation for: Dielectric Capacitance  System, Thermal Dissipation, and Unified Power System? I know with some of them I'm probably just being an idiot...

Dielectric Capacitance System prevents you from being damaged by shocker zombies as long as you have available bionic power.

Thermal Dissipation prevents you from taking damage from fire - though your gear will still get burnt, so it’s only so-so useful.

Unified Power System is a UPS, and can provide power for any device that needs a UPS for power. It’s useful for power armor, for instance, but you can modify just about anything to run off a UPS.

One of the books that teaches you how to make CBM’s for yourself can be found inside the safes within the bank($) vaults. You need to hack the console to open the vault and then also use a stethoscope to crack the safes inside. The safes can also have 3 unique CBMs in them (teleport, phase through walls and slow time).