How do I become the Ultravore?

So now that I have the aero-evaporator and water extraction bionics, I basically never need to worry about water ever again. I hoard clean water in my two vehicle tanks anyway, and two storage batteries, a truck alternator, multiple rechargable UPS, and ten upgraded solar panels give me more electricity than I know WTF to do with.

The final frontier I need to conquer is food. I need to know every bionic, mutation, trait, and veteran trick that can allow a character to live in good health eating complete garbage. I want to rampage through the streets shoving filthy rotten zombie meat into my blasphemous maw while screaming “I AM THE TRUE HORROR AND UNDEATH ONLY FUELS ME!”

I’m already a psychopathic cannibal gourmand with a strong stomach, but it’s time to kick this into overdrive. Ultravore, billygoat, whatever, how do you build to survive eating just the most appalling stuff?

Eater of the Dead is a post-threshold chimera mutation that allows you to eat rotten anything, including tainted meat. However, you’re going to catch diseases due to the health dropping effects, and Disease Immunity is not a chimera mutation. You can get the Leukocyte mutation to cancel out the negative health effects.

Chimera is probably the way to go: you’ll need to shovel a lot into that maw thanks to Extreme Metabolism, but Eater of the Dead is an option there.

KA101 needs to give Rat its love too. Too many things to do and not enough time!

Leukocyte Breeder is a bionic, but yeah.

There’s the blood filter, would that work on poisonous foods?

Not on food, but I LOVE internal furnace. I have the idea that it is internal and linked to my digestive system, so I eat through my mouth two-by-fours and clothing, while a buddy prefers the concept of an old toothed iron stove in your torso that you open to chuck things in.

[quote=“pingpong, post:4, topic:7665”]There’s the blood filter, would that work on poisonous foods?

Not on food, but I LOVE internal furnace. I have the idea that it is internal and linked to my digestive system, so I eat through my mouth two-by-fours and clothing, while a buddy prefers the concept of an old toothed iron stove in your torso that you open to chuck things in.[/quote]

You can actually burn full-size logs with Internal Furnace as well, so, uh. I’m not sure how to envision eating one.

[quote=“Abbysynth, post:5, topic:7665”][quote=“pingpong, post:4, topic:7665”]There’s the blood filter, would that work on poisonous foods?

Not on food, but I LOVE internal furnace. I have the idea that it is internal and linked to my digestive system, so I eat through my mouth two-by-fours and clothing, while a buddy prefers the concept of an old toothed iron stove in your torso that you open to chuck things in.[/quote]

You can actually burn full-size logs with Internal Furnace as well, so, uh. I’m not sure how to envision eating one.[/quote]

Same way you can eat a hulk: One piece at a time.