Help with trying to survive in the wilderness

Of course, being a Parasite and Disease Immune Super-Beast with acidic blood makes you pretty much immune to Parasites.

It’s hard to survive as a Chimera, but you’re pretty well equipped to do so, considering you can eat anything that’s not plant matter.

Clean Water is easy to get. You just need to boil it. Keep in mind that in PK’s Rebalance, both Clean and Unclean Water have a degree of radiation in them.

I kinda doubt he has access to Chimera mutagens.

If you can find a can from scavenging bushes, they have boiling 1. You will need something to store the output of the clean water recipe though, even if you intend to drink it immediately. Sealed stomach is probably the easiest to get if you didn’t find any plastic bottles from scavenging.

For fire, grind survival by scavenging and then use fire sticks. If you can save a match or two you can use an ember carrier to extend the lifetime of your firemaking supplies, although I normally just use firesticks and spend a bit of time.

MUHAHAHA! My lean-to is situated right near some shallow water, which provides a seemingly infinite ability to get clean water and salt from my fire drill that was surprisingly easy to make! It had to kill several pushes and punch some trees to death (almost like minecraft) to do it, but it’s fine. I managed to small some beds from the starting place to get some rags too, so that makes things a little better for warmth. My stone pot gives me the ability to boil stuff, and a bone skewer to cook! Now all I need to do is get rid of that cougar nearby who keeps using guerrilla tactics on me when I’m crafting. Seriously, I punch him once or twice, then he runs away, then he returns and bites me a couple times before I punch him again. I can survive it, but it’ll be rather painful. Having a punch dagger from the start and training a bit of my melee on suicide raccoons is also very useful.

Bear in mind you can store water in any watertight container. The only issue for non resealable containers is that you cannot directly put them in your inventory, you would have to either have it on the ground or in your hands. So really in order to boil water all you really need from forest resources is a non saltwater pond, a heat source (in this case fire), a tool with at least boiling 1 (in this case most likely a can) and a watertight container to put your resulting clean water in (which can be another can that is either on the ground nearby or your hands).

EDIT: oh you already got that situated. Cougars and other creature that use hit and run tactics are always a pain especially at the start. Have you tried making a spear or something with range to try and get a couple of hits on it before it hits you (it should be noted that if the information I found is correct it has the fear trigger for sound which means that yelling at it might scare it off temporarily)

Also what are you trying
are you practicing for wilderness? (knowhow how to survive in the wild)
Are you trying to get into a city?(if yes then-) You should get some wild veggies and clean water and then travel a long way in hopes of finding a city your trying to get to a city whit food everywhere, rags and stuff, so any broblam you had in the wild you can broblably find the stuff to resolve them

–There was a super tiny chance of spawning in the middle of a massive forest, frankly, as I the city size high and the distance between them fairly low. Right now, I’m focusing on general survival till I feel I have enough skill to trek through the woods till I find a city.
–It also gives me a chance to level up my melee skill from suicide raccoons before I end up running into zombie hordes.
–And of course a bit of practice in things I don’t normally do, after all, I usually don’t need to do lots of the things I’m currently doing. I can find all the things I need inside cities, and if I don’t find them there, I just move on to another city.

Wilderness survival in this game is ridiculously easy.

Scavenge bushes until you get survival high enough to do things.

Make s tone knife from the things you got scavenging.

Smash small trees for sticks and bushes for withered plants and use those things to grind your fabrication up a bit.

Make fire drill and stone cookware from materials found above.

The only difficult thing is water - making a makeshift funnel requires some luck with finding bottles.

Need rags? Ok, this takes a long time, but it’s easy: you can make rags from sinew or plant fiber (available from cattails and several scavengeable plants).

As long as you avoid giant insects and make some defenses to keep out the moose/bears/wolves (keeping fire around also helps), wilderness survival is crazy easy.