Grenadiers - WTF

their vision radius is something likely thirty tiles.

their aggression is less than 100, but even passive [grenadier] and [elite_ grenadier] will pop their ammo if they can see the PC

The only thing that bums me about them is the ones in military outposts have a decent chance of dying via the milspec turrets. They release their -hacks, and the blast can destroy some of the loot before I even know what they are.

very happy to see there is a no exploding zombie mod. That’s a keeper.

[quote=“pisskop, post:21, topic:13467”]their vision radius is something likely thirty tiles.

their aggression is less than 100, but even passive [grenadier] and [elite_ grenadier] will pop their ammo if they can see the PC[/quote]

So, as a side question with vision radius, does a crawling zombie have a vision radius of, like, five tiles? I can be super loud, in the open in the middle of the day, and they never notice my until I'm about that close.

Yep, it’s very short compared to most zombies, about 10. Probably they notice you at 10 tiles, but you can take a few more steps before they move the first time.

Wait, §k fights coyotes?!?

Wolf coyotes, otherwise known as the single coregame example of 2 monster ids sharing the same as name, are aggressive

I fought coyote, wolf, moose, feral predator, night stalker, brute, master, hulk, and then lost my bike and died.

It’s what happened on year 1, winter 10, the last day Kogan Conejo lived.

I wonder if the next Kogan survives a whole year. Then I can move onto the next name. Sakzul, maybe.