Getting Broad Paws mutation crashes the game

After updating to today’s version, I managed to secure myself a bottle of Mutagen and received the trait Broad Paws, which proceeded to crash my game.
Is there any reason why this happened or how? I’m assuming it has to do with “Severe problems crafting” and the game can’t handle that.

[quote=“TinHeadDays, post:1, topic:9014”]After updating to today’s version, I managed to secure myself a bottle of Mutagen and received the trait Broad Paws, which proceeded to crash my game.
Is there any reason why this happened or how? I’m assuming it has to do with “Severe problems crafting” and the game can’t handle that.[/quote]

Dammit. Sorry they’re breaking your game, will take a look.

[quote=“KA101, post:2, topic:9014”][quote=“TinHeadDays, post:1, topic:9014”]After updating to today’s version, I managed to secure myself a bottle of Mutagen and received the trait Broad Paws, which proceeded to crash my game.
Is there any reason why this happened or how? I’m assuming it has to do with “Severe problems crafting” and the game can’t handle that.[/quote]

Dammit. Sorry they’re breaking your game, will take a look.[/quote]
Na, I didn’t want the mutation anyways!
THE GAME BOWS TO ME NOW!! IT KNOWS THAT I WOULD OF RAGED IF I COULDN’T CRAFT THE SELF REFLEX BOW!!
sigh

When you say it crashes your game, do you mean immediately or when yo try to do something later?

Just tried in latest dev (well, on the other machine). No crash, even when tailoring shorts with 1 skill (-1 for broad paws, -1 for tailoring, = -1 effective skill). Sorry, I couldn’t replicate it.