Enjoyment variation (probably not feasible)

–Hmm. I guess you do have a good point there. Didn’t think about that. Of course, I’d never do that, because I understand when my tummy says I should no longer eat something. My tongue and my brain often don’t agree with each other, but my tummy and my brain do. Sometimes, it is like my stomach is a wise counselor in the topic of food, and almost always helps me to eat a good diet.
–Remember kids, you can trust a skinny chef! Because they love food soooo much they only eat the really good stuff, and thus they are skinnier! Really, you should trust a skinny chef more than a fat one, because the fat ones just shove a bunch of junk down their throats!
–You know what? Now I want to add the ‘skinny chef’ trait to ROA, which is better than that other food trait that starts with a ‘g’! The amount of food you need to eat is significantly lowered, but you are still able to eat more. The cooking skill also levels up twice as fast, and any and all food you eat tastes amazing! It’s not perfectly accurate to how I described the skinny chef easier, but VIDEO GAME LOGIC!