Draw Your Cataclysms

[quote=“xotto, post:4237, topic:441”]

Sewing is boring[/quote]

How all of us start our Cataclysms :smiley:

1 Like

Yeah, I have a case of Complacent Gaming Syndrome regarding this. I always start with (3) tailoring because the ability to throw together a full set of raid gear in the first few hours makes things 1000x easier.

[quote=“John Candlebury, post:4240, topic:441”]The inventory russian roulette:

Im hilariously bad at telling the diiference between “I”, “l”, and “|”.[/quote]

I only post my drawings in my native community(and this forums).
I have newgrounds account, but barely use.

1 Like

[quote=“xotto, post:4243, topic:441”][quote=“John Candlebury, post:4240, topic:441”]The inventory russian roulette:

Im hilariously bad at telling the diiference between “I”, “l”, and “|”.[/quote]

I only post my drawings in my native community(and this forums).
I have newgrounds account, but barely use.[/quote]

Oh my, this is ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!

Thank you.

THIS IS TOO REAL

[quote=“xotto, post:4243, topic:441”]I only post my drawings in my native community(and this forums).
I have newgrounds account, but barely use.[/quote]

You make such nice art! I’m glad I lurk one of the areas you post it!

Good to see all the beutuful art flowing smoothly from this forum again… and getting better all the time.

She was disgusted with herself once, but now she loves her beautiful tentacles.

This is one of my previous drawings.

2 Likes

Whoa. Thats awesome.

You guys make my day better. I love to see such intelligent competent awesomelly artistically drawings, from people who seems to love the same crazy game I grew up to love. It amazes me every time, to find and “understand” these lost internet corners.

Thank You!

That’s so awesome. I love it!!
Dammit though, now I’ll have to actually put some time in the drawings to have the standards that the thread currently has, hahahahaha
I’ll try to see if I can make some quality poop next time!

I can draw good shit but I think next time I throw art up here, it’ll be low-quality doodles anyway. It’s inktober which means I will flaunt the fact I don’t draw when people tell me to loudly. Also I miss all the rage comics style survivor stories this thread opened with, I feel like maybe some non-artists got scared off. You folks had HILARIOUS stories. I love all art, good and bad.

Yeah… I don’t think so.

4 Likes

lol

It could be worse, you could have the complete power armor set…

Awesome as always.

The sad thing is that those generic mounds of dust are probably pretty accurate…

2 Likes

That uh… Can’t be healthy.

Do you guys seriously do this? I just keep everything in its container.

[quote=“Shopkeeper, post:4258, topic:441”]That uh… Can’t be healthy.

Do you guys seriously do this? I just keep everything in its container.[/quote]

The real question is how the hell is she transporting flour in a shopping trolley?

[quote=“Solusphere, post:4259, topic:441”][quote=“Shopkeeper, post:4258, topic:441”]That uh… Can’t be healthy.

Do you guys seriously do this? I just keep everything in its container.[/quote]

The real question is how the hell is she transporting flour in a shopping trolley?[/quote]

No the question is: Why can t we fill liquids into the trolley as well?