Dev Appreciation Thread

Thank you for keeping a great game alive and updated frequently, also the contributors for adding new stuff and the bug-squash team.

Thanks devs! With every update that comes out, I just want to sex you up more!

Yea! I want to be a moderator too!

[size=2pt]Just kidding, that’s actually a lot of work for next to nothing.[/size]

[size=36pt]THANK YOU SO MUCH[/size]
For the first game ever that made me register on an official forum.

This game is a stupendous enterprise. Heartfelt thanks to all the coders who have breathed life into it.

Thanks for not only expanding on a really fun game, but making a forum environment where even non-coders can feel welcome and a part of the game growth process. I’ve been around groups where creating things was the goal in the past, and it’s always involved a lot more shooting down ‘bad’ ideas. You guys may not incorporate every ridiculous thing we make a silly thread about, and that is good, but you don’t go around pissing on people just because their thoughts don’t meet some standard.

Really positive community, really fantastic game.

Thank you.

You guys know I love you.

Thank you for making this FUCKING AWESOME game! I mostly only visit these forums and play CataDDA on my computer time! Special thanks to Máté for leading me into the fantastic world of roguelikes!

[quote=“Pthalocy, post:26, topic:68”]Thanks for not only expanding on a really fun game, but making a forum environment where even non-coders can feel welcome and a part of the game growth process. I’ve been around groups where creating things was the goal in the past, and it’s always involved a lot more shooting down ‘bad’ ideas. You guys may not incorporate every ridiculous thing we make a silly thread about, and that is good, but you don’t go around pissing on people just because their thoughts don’t meet some standard.

Really positive community, really fantastic game.

Thank you.[/quote]

I’m really stupendously happy about this part of the community interaction.

If other communities are doing that, it’s their loss, because people suggesting improvements, even if they don’t get implemented for some reason, are a great signal of what’s not working as well as it could be.

Cata wouldn’t be the game it is without all the feedback we get on the forums and on IRC.

Agreed! It’s always nice to have a community that provides improvement suggestions (even if some of them are even crazier then I am :P).

I’ve been playing Cataclysm and reading the forums for some time now; only recently got to registering an account. Gotta say, I can see Cataclysm getting really good in the future.

Kudos to the folks here for picking up where Whales left off and continuing to develop this awesome game.

At first i thought this game won’t get any more popular than it is , because as i can see most people are allergic to rougelike and the rougelike fan people are a limited resource , because of the new eye-breaking graphics in the newest butt-spanking games.

Now i know this game is amazing and the people working on it are fucking brilliant.

I hope this game gets noticed by more people that can see the beauty from inside.

I figured it would be me and some other Dwarf Fortress players playing this game. I’m so glad I’m wrong, and that the devs are dedicating their time and energy to make this great game even better!

[glow=red,2,300][size=24pt]THANKS DEVS[/size][/glow]

Yo thanks.
Emotive text goes here

The guy with glasses paid the tab, so I don’t need to pry. :stuck_out_tongue:
It’d be as awesome as said when someone (yes, you, randomgameplayer) remembered to punch Blender into his queue. I’m sure if you asked the right questions, even the dedicated alcocholics of this SMF would pitch in. :slight_smile: