Combined meals

Dont you think that character who had eaten for example soup and bread should be sated for longer time than if he had eaten only soup.
And also if the char had meal and than drank smth hot (tea, coffe) he will be full for much longer time. But if he managed to drink alcohol, he will get hungry faster! (There should be some advantages of NOT drinking alcohol)

sounds good except the alcohol thing, that’s silly, besides, alcohol makes you LESS hungry anyway.

For me in real life beer fills me up

It is strong tea that makes you feel hungry fast.
BUT it is just what you feel and shouldn’t affect actually hunger system. It doesn’t make sense if you die faster or have to eat more for that reason.

And if there was someone to kiss me after supper I’d surely sleep better.
Make kissing robots craftable.

I don’t think so. While I can see a case for combined meals giving higher morale bonuses, nutritional value from soup and bread should be identical to eating soup and then eating bread, because putting the two together doesn’t transform the food into more food.

Beer generally contains calories anyway, which is why it’s filling. Tea does not, and it makes the body consume energy more rapidly (caffeine), so the effects of what are mentioned would be reversed. It is also generally accepted that alcohol in moderation is beneficial to health, so I don’t see why there should be a downside to consuming alcohol. It’s when a person drinks to get drunk that alcohol stops being helpful and becomes harmful instead.

As for kissing robots, why not just use the talking doll? Also, maybe schizophrenic (or extremely lonely) characters get bonuses for talking to activated talking dolls and sleep better at night if they try to sleep with one active in their inventory, if there were a penalty for social isolation added in the future. That would be interesting.

I thought the same thing re: nutrition when I read this suggestion. Soup + bread isn’t any more nutritious or filling just because you eat them together.

The system as it is seems to work pretty well. Morale bonuses from foods stack, so the net bonus of eating soup + bread at the same time is higher than eating bread, waiting for the morale bonus to go away, and then eating soup.

I think the crafting system replicates ‘meals’ pretty well. You take some ingredients which are edible but not satisfying and turn them into something which is both filling and improves your mood.

Alcohol is a poison anyway. When i personally drink beer (not even vodka), I get a real hunger.
So when i identify myself with character, i just dont want to grink alcohol, especially when i go fighting monsters!

As for kissing robots, why not just use the talking doll? Also, maybe schizophrenic (or extremely lonely) characters get bonuses for talking to activated talking dolls and sleep better at night if they try to sleep with one active in their inventory, if there were a penalty for social isolation added in the future. That would be interesting.
I've actually thought of handling loneliness issues in a post-apocalyptic setting. Though this ain't the place (we're oft) and there are dogs, let's just say a C3PO-ish follower could be coded without much hassle, and it would it the one that nags about your cooking. As for recipes, you can always edit .json files to add some vacuum-packed sandwiches. Bread, meat, some seasoning, mustard, red sauce and pickles. A king's feast!