Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead Official Merch

We need a moose T-shirt, or don’t drink the toilet water, or a mutated fetus shirt. Om nom nom.

1 Like

But I already have so many fetus shirts. x_x

Hmm…yes…I mean it gets the point across but seems…lack luster doesn’t it…

Thanks for the test though. I wouldn’t agree on my idea here having seen it now.

How about the title logo on the front with some sort of art we associate with the game, underneath. On the back have the tombstone and underneath it write something clever or witty. Like what? I have no idea lol

Front:

Cataclysm

~Dark Days Ahead~

ok I have no idea why the crap website keeps changing my friggin words!!! wtf! I assume you can figure out what I mean though. Cat on top and DDA with tills, but you gotta put all 3 DDA words on one line to make it look cleaner.

The Back:

Tombstone “RIP …something witty” anyone have better thoughts?

Words that say underneath “In this game, you die A LOT! >_<”

Or something more witty.

Can I do a suggestion or opinion? I love the t-shirts with drawings on the front and black.

I dream with a black t-shirt with the ascii title on the front and the hazzard symbol on the back.

Any one who knows me knows I never get excited nor give a crap about clothes etc.

But these are realy getting me excited I’m definatly getting some of these.

I want a black mug with some thing on not sure yet

And a t shirt not sure what design yet neither.

But yeah u have got something here can’t wait to walk around with one of these on.

Do u do personal requests say if I asked for a specific design.

Though I do like the last one u posted with zombie next to a fire

Would it be possible to make one of those mugs that changes color from temperature, and have it say (cold) in Cataclysm blue, and (hot) in Cataclysm red/yellow when hot? Or something like that.

1 Like

Cataclysm is dead, long live cataclysm!

Yes, I appreciate all the suggestions and opinions people have been sharing. Here’s how the hazard symbol on the back looks. The ascii title on the front will look the same as the original version. Thanks for your suggestion. Would you like your CDDA Forum name to be credited in the product description?

https://normalitydenied.com/collections/cataclysm-dark-days-ahead/products/cdda-ascii-logo-font-hazard-symbol

Thanks! I’m glad your liking them, I really appreciate that. I’m certainly open to suggestions and ideas, but I do prefer that it be a design everyone can enjoy.

If you’re looking for a very specific idea, say including your name or something like that then feel free to get in touch over email at Normalitydenied@gmail.com and we can discuss it.

I like the one using the RetroDays tile set a lot as well. Thanks Turn478 again for that great suggestion!

Oh, don’t worry, I don’t need a mention.

I already bought the shirt with two drawings. It is to Spain. Is the first package for my country?

yeah I am 100% getting some stuff.

Any ideas if ya will be doing any black mugs to? :slight_smile:

Thanks for your support!

I may be misunderstanding the question, but it is the first order from Spain.

At the moment I am not offering black mugs. Since I’ve seen some interest I will be looking into finding a good supplier and trying some samples for it though. They may not be available for some time yet.

Yes, it was a question. It sounds great.

How about a baseball cap with the top half looking like your hair and an exposed brain and blood and stuff making it look like you had your head eaten.

The duck bill saying I survived Cat DDA…oops…nm

xD

I like the idea of having a baseball cap with the top looking like an exposed brain, so creative and comical! Right now we aren’t offering hats but if people show interest in it I would like to start offering them.

1 Like

Some weeks ago, the t shirt arrived. Ir is awesome, thanks.

These are some photos of the t shirt sorry I am not fit.

4 Likes

Awesome

Really need to place a damn order TBH

Thanks for sharing these pics, I appreciate the support and I’m glad you like it!

Topless Female swimmer Zombie on the back? xD

“I got Screwed…then Eaten 0_0”

1 Like