Can you make not using the gas pumps not count to their chance of breaking?

BECAUSE I’VE JUST LOST A GAS STATION TO STUFF GETTING THE SAME KEY!

Not sure I understand this. Inventory was piling on the “e” key or somesuch, so you repeatedly ended up accidentally interacting with gas pumps…and, when you declined to use the pumps, they still broke?

I hate this, I look at a gas pump and it breaks. I must be goddamn good at breaking things with my eyes. Everything I look at is broken. Vehicles, gas pumps, and lawn mowers.

Now if only my powers worked on zombies, or womens doubts.

No, sometimes items get the same inventory key.

Might as well note another pump oversight. If you get hurt whenever you’re filling a tank full you stop pumping but the tank still goes up to 100%.

No, sometimes items get the same inventory key.[/quote]

Yeah, that happens when crafting liquids too; most notable when repeatedly boiling water into bottles. Frequently, a bottle with clean water gets the same letter as some other item in your inventory, like an article of clothing, so the game doesn’t let you finish filling the half-full bottle, and the boiled water evaporates into nothingness (the same way it does if you tried to put it in anything that doesn’t reseal to hold liquid, like a stick, a plastic bag, a tin can, or the pot you just boiled it in)

I think these should be fixed.

No, sometimes items get the same inventory key.[/quote]

Yeah, that happens when crafting liquids too; most notable when repeatedly boiling water into bottles. Frequently, a bottle with clean water gets the same letter as some other item in your inventory, like an article of clothing, so the game doesn’t let you finish filling the half-full bottle, and the boiled water evaporates into nothingness (the same way it does if you tried to put it in anything that doesn’t reseal to hold liquid, like a stick, a plastic bag, a tin can, or the pot you just boiled it in)[/quote]

yep, i gave up on making my own water in 0.6, now i live on beer and cola, screwdrivers and ice-long teas. Not so bad though, i’m thinking of adopting this habit IRL :)). By the way, why no wines? So much potential in wines here… :stuck_out_tongue:

Mutant toilet wine. Whoa man, trippy.