Butchering and other things

Currently, while using a butchers knife, it takes about an ingame minute to butcher/remove meat from bones/remove skin/extract sinew from a zombie sized thing, and four for a hulk sized one, which I find quite strange, as it is quite a lenghy process. I propose to greatly increase the time needed to reduce the carcass into useful components. Extending butchery times may cause some problems, so it would require some of the solutions to make it more managable to player:

• One key pulping: butchery, currently is a quick alternative to (s)mashing the zombie corpses. So it would be good to simplify this vital process.
  • Draging/towing heavy corpses: some of the corpses are heavy, and it takes few hours to prepare them. Butchering them there they fell may not be an option if the suroundings and/or weather are dangerous to your character. So there should be a method to move corpse into more safer suroundings, were you may freely devote a hour (or even more if you got lucky with kill), safe from roving zombies and wildlife attracted to kill.
    As side effect, it would take some more effort to secure shocker corpses for their CBMs, as it may be quite dangerous to do it in middle of street. Additionally I think success rate of of their extraction should be determinated by players first aid and mechanics skill.
    So, butchering time could be determinated by combination of tool quality, cutting skill and survival vs corpse size and other additional modifiers.
    Some other actions may be extended as well: sewing/soldering, bionic instalation (I think, some medical tools should be needed, before you start 1 turn, anastethicless, invasive and open body surgery on yourself ), putting on and taking off the clothes.

Well this is true. Butchering takes a long time irl, you really can’t butcher a shocker in 1-2 minutes with a zombie around the corner,