Attached m203 has -1 grenade

Reload -> m203 eat grenade, 0 grenades -> reload -> 1 grenade, can shoot normally.

Noted, a fix is underway.

Longbows also seem to have a bug related to reload. In the latest git build longbows can appear as “longbow (1)”. When that happens you aren’t able to shoot (“No ammo!”), regardless the amount of arrows you carry, which makes the longbow useless.

I can’t recall the exact steps to reproduce this bug, but I guess it must have to do with reloading the longbow, as I didn’t do anything particularly weird with them.

[quote=“kenoxite, post:3, topic:631”]Longbows also seem to have a bug related to reload. In the latest git build longbows can appear as “longbow (1)”. When that happens you aren’t able to shoot (“No ammo!”), regardless the amount of arrows you carry, which makes the longbow useless.

I can’t recall the exact steps to reproduce this bug, but I guess it must have to do with reloading the longbow, as I didn’t do anything particularly weird with them.[/quote]

When that happens, just press inventory button -> Long bow button -> Unload

OK, I’ll try that (although I could swear I tried that already). Anyway, this didn’t happen in 0.3 or 0.2, so it’s definitely a new bug.