I think believe are some notes on Git (but I can’t find the file) about what you are working on for the next release.
Anyway we can put this in the announcements?
– things we are working on now
– bugs working on
– hope to get in .6, but probably later
– this mods are being moved in
– following mods are already rolled into main branch
– following mods not in
– things we could use help with (so things you are working on that you could use someone to jump on)
– things we want to get in, but no one is working. for people to volunteer to help
– if there are lists, it could be easier for people to jump in and help.
Also, can someone make a sticky full mod post.
– first post has: mods currently rolled into main branch
– mods not yet rolled into main branch
– mods close to being rolled (hope to have rolled in in next few releases)
– then for mods not rolled in, list the ones with major changes (like dinomod)