Alchol Store

Hey mates
so i hit up an alchol store today and got greeted by 30+ zeds , killed them all by kiting and now i have all the store for me and its full of all kinds of drinks
i obviously took the ethanol and some glass bottles for molotoves but i dont really know what else to take
also i have like 150+ volume free on me and 150 volume free on my basket so i can take alot
TL;DR : what alchol is usefull besides ethanol ?

Alcohol.

Every alcoholic drink is useful .
Start storing EVERYTHING in your base.

NOW!!!

And tape more storage space to your shopping cart (y)

[quote=“Valpo, post:2, topic:12241”]Alcohol.

Every alcoholic drink is useful .
Start storing EVERYTHING in your base.

NOW!!!

And tape more storage space to your shopping cart (y)[/quote]
alrighty then , this is like a town and there is like 10 more buildings i havent checked out , looks like i will go to the others buildings and take what i need , then go back to the store and fill up on that good shit

if you can rip off some storage space from a truck that would be good.

Is your base far?

[quote=“Valpo, post:4, topic:12241”]if you can rip off some storage space from a truck that would be good.

Is your base far?[/quote]
yeah , my base is at an evac shelter and i explored all the 4 towns around it so i packed up some food , meds, a rollmat and a blanket and went exploring and found this town which has the liquor store and i found the cart in it
(also , i have a cart back at base but it doesnt have casters so i might as well upgrade the working one with it )
i actually went exploring hoping to find a mechanics book since i have level 1 mechanics and since the new update everything but frames need level 2
oh , the store is about 30 map tiles away from my base through like 4 forests

I am also curious what Alcohol can be used for.

Molotov’s and Ethanol, is that all, or is there some super secret useful thing it’s used for?

Drunken master brawling (a trait picked at start up) and IBMs that burn alcohol for energy and food are a couple more. Increasing strength for a short duration and putting yourself to sleep a little easier also come to mind.

[quote=“Gnorse, post:5, topic:12241”][quote=“Valpo, post:4, topic:12241”]if you can rip off some storage space from a truck that would be good.

Is your base far?[/quote]
yeah , my base is at an evac shelter and i explored all the 4 towns around it so i packed up some food , meds, a rollmat and a blanket and went exploring and found this town which has the liquor store and i found the cart in it
(also , i have a cart back at base but it doesnt have casters so i might as well upgrade the working one with it )
i actually went exploring hoping to find a mechanics book since i have level 1 mechanics and since the new update everything but frames need level 2
oh , the store is about 30 map tiles away from my base through like 4 forests[/quote]

Then you should use your space on something else but the alc ^^.

I just went and watched anime so it took me a while xD

booze is happies and painkiller and cbm fuel.

glass bottles are bombs

pipes are pipes.

kegs are good.

seriously dont underestimate booze when crafting or reading. Or as a thirst quenching painkiller.
a single swig will provide 30 munutes of happy

Glass bottles are usually oil lamps, oil cookers, and chemistry sets to me. Molotov’s are kind of mediocre at this point if you aren’t intentionally burning down either a building or a spiders nest. Acid bombs aren’t much better either.