Advice

There are motorbikes and your complete ignorance to this game is hilarious. Keep asking questions.

Best way I know of to discourage curious newcomers: mock them for their (justifiable) ignorance. My apologies, bobd11234.

Motorcycles are in-game; the vehicle system is pretty robust and folks tend to make custom rides. The scale and composition of their rides tends to vary by how far they’ve progressed when making 'em. Powered carts through motorized house-sized stuff on wheels. (The RMCC was pretty impressive.)

I’m sorry if that came off as negative, I didn’t mean it that way.

i got a mission from an npc saying they were attacked in a forest by something and im wondering do i have to kill the thing or burn the forest down?

Go in the forest.

ive just seen a J in the woods what is it called ive never seen it before??

E[X]amine it.

Jabberwock? Big, nasty, and tends to kill characters. You can kinda-counter it with Judo but if you’re not extremely skilled, that probably won’t swing the fight.

Jabberwock? Big, nasty, and tends to kill characters. You can kinda-counter it with Judo but if you’re not extremely skilled, that probably won’t swing the fight.[/quote]
mininuke works too or lure it in burning house

or use the vibrator again :smiley:

OR Yakkety Sax it to the nearest gunstore and wail on it with whatever guns and ammo are there.

Just bend over use the vibrator 8=====D and kiss your ass goodbye. Those things are no joke It took me 12 shotgun rounds to put one down before.

I boxed it down unarmed.

Then again, I had over 15+ unarmed and melee skill then.

(Now I have like 20, scrubs.)

[quote=“FunsizeNinja123, post:34, topic:6362”]I boxed it down unarmed.

Then again, I had over 15+ unarmed and melee skill then.

(Now I have like 20, scrubs.)[/quote]

J-9

Jabberwock? Big, nasty, and tends to kill characters. You can kinda-counter it with Judo but if you’re not extremely skilled, that probably won’t swing the fight.[/quote]
mininuke works too or lure it in burning house[/quote]Yeah, a mininuke isn’t overkill here.

I MIGHT

i just came off hoi3 and had a random thought, if you had 2 different people in the same area in the same world, shouldnt multiplayer be possible if it just treated the other as a npc, but it wouldnt be proper multiplayer but like the guild 2 where it was 2 singleplayer games going on at the same time?

The first page of this thread had me in fucking tears

No one says scrubs. Except for a few friends of mine. Do you live in Ohio?