A Wild Wiki has appeared!

Locally hosted, too.

www.wiki.cataclysmdda.com

Enjoy.

If you would like to, or know anyone willing to, contribute a nice, high quality logo, it would be much appreciated!

I was literally just about to make a thread asking for one.
Thanks a lot for this!

That’s awesome, thanks a ton, I was about to ask for one too. Is it okay to copy pages from the old Whales wiki to give us a template to work from? Tons of changes to make, of course, but it’s better to start from scratch unless you/Darkling/anyone else objects.

It’s a wiki nothing on it is copyright.
With that being said I’m going to make a start on the front page.

[quote=“Captain Cabinet, post:4, topic:364”]It’s a wiki nothing on it is copyright.
With that being said I’m going to make a start on the front page.[/quote]

I wasn’t concerned about copyright or anything, just about the devs’ preference if they had any.

:smiley:
I’m sure they won’t mind.

They still need people to make the icon for the wiki:
http://www.cataclysmdda.com/smf/index.php?topic=374.0

Yeah, as long as you get a consistent and nice looking style, I’m fine with sourcing the info from the Whalesdev wiki, no sense trawling through the code yourself when someone else has already done it.

Also, Damn you Captain Cabinet, now I want to watch The Mighty Boosh >: (

Oh god I am not good with wiki how did this happen. I copied the trait template from the Whales wiki and it apparently doesn’t get along with ours, it’s fubar and I have no idea what’s up with it.

Why didnt you fellas use Whale’s wiki? No need to confuse players

I’m pretty sure that wiki would have to be updated extensively for the changes DDA brought and is bringing, and this new wiki is hosted locally, so I find it better.
Also copy/paste is easy enough for putting in the old info anyway.
And, I don’t know if you guys heard, kinda big news for the entire gaming scene, nay, the entire world, but for the time being the picture I made for the wiki is the icon as of writing.

Yeah, not only would it require adding all the new stuff, most of the pages would have to be rewritten to fit our updates, and that would totally fuck over anyone who still played vanilla and suddenly had all this false information./

We’re leaving the old one intact just in case Whales decides to pick up the project again.

Tee hee!

Content blocked by your organization

Reason: This Websense category is filtered: Sex.
URL: http://www.wiki.cataclysmdda.com/

The office web filter, ladies and gentlemen. Let’s give her a big hand.

[quote=“Auspice, post:14, topic:364”]Tee hee!

Content blocked by your organization

Reason: This Websense category is filtered: Sex.
URL: http://www.wiki.cataclysmdda.com/

The office web filter, ladies and gentlemen. Let’s give her a big hand.[/quote]
Cataclysm is actually a very good description of my sex life:
Usually with a person I just met near some shed in the woods and in the end we are both gonna get infected…

I will put if i edited or made a page in the wiki.

It’s already listed in the page history, there’s no need to garnish the actual text.

I’ve got an extension request for one of the extensions whales used in his - I’ll be trying to install that tonight if I get the time. Not the highest priority though.

I’m not making an account though.

Does it really matter if we know who edited it or not?
As long as the information is true who really cares?