A bit of help need. (adding a function)

Im trying to add a new weapon, basicy an electric cestus, the problem is the game doesn’t recognise my function and i cant find where new ons go.

[spoiler=Code so far]{ “type”:“GENERIC”,
“id”: “powerglove_off”,
“symbol” : “3”,
“color”: “light_gray”,
“name”: “cestus”,
“description”: “A heavy metal glove that covers the fist and increases striking power, The glove is fitted with capacitors and a high-yield rechargeable storage battery.When a switch on the handle is pressed, a high-voltage current is transmitted to electrodes mounted on the knuckles, and by extension to anyone unfortunate enough to be in contact with them.it’s so bad”,
“material”: [“steel”,“leather”],
“techniques” : [“WBLOCK_2”, “RAPID”],
“flags” : [“UNARMED_WEAPON”,“DURABLE_MELEE”],
“price”: 0,
“volume”: 2,
“weight”: 970,
“bashing” : 14,
“cutting” : 0,
“to_hit” : 2,
“max_charges” : 500,
“initial_charges” : 0,
“charges_per_use” : 1,
“turns_per_charge” : 0,
“ammo” : “battery”,
“revert_to” : “null”,
“category”: “weapons”,
“use_action” : “POWERGLOVE_OFF”
},
{ “type”:“GENERIC”,
“id”: “powerglove_on”,
“symbol” : “3”,
“color”: “light_gray”,
“name”: “cestus”,
“description”: “A heavy metal glove that covers the fist and increases striking power, The glove is fitted with capacitors and a high-yield rechargeable storage battery.When a switch on the handle is pressed, a high-voltage current is transmitted to electrodes mounted on the knuckles, and by extension to anyone unfortunate enough to be in contact with them.it’s so bad”,
“material”: [“steel”,“leather”],
“techniques” : [“WBLOCK_2”, “RAPID”],
“flags” : [“UNARMED_WEAPON”,“DURABLE_MELEE”,“CHARGEDIM”],
“price”: 0,
“volume”: 2,
“weight”: 970,
“bashing” : 14,
“cutting” : 0,
“to_hit” : 2,
“max_charges” : 500,
“initial_charges” : 0,
“charges_per_use” : 1,
“turns_per_charge” : 15,
“ammo” : “battery”,
“revert_to” : “powerglove_off”,
“category”: “weapons”,
“use_action” : “POWERGLOVE_ON”
}

[spoiler/]

(Code tags and spoilers don’t mix well, just use the code tags and it will automatically create a scrollable inner window)

You would need to add it to the iuse.cpp and iuse.h files and then recompile (alternatively you might be able to do something with lua, but I have no idea how that stuff works, so don’t ask me how).