Zoos, and better Wildlife

So how about it, walking around town and a feral lion leaps out of an alleyway to attack you. Or you’re creeping through a forest looking for stuff to hunt and you find a zebra grazing peacefully in a clearing. Or how about mice, and hamsters that have escaped, running around trying not to be eaten. And livestock roaming around near farms, sheep and pigs and horses hiding from predators. Or alligators basking by a river. and zoo’s with meat and maybe some starved animal corpses. And tranquilliser guns whose darts can be refilled with poison to kill zombies. And what about dinosaurs. Maybe scientists were recreating extinct animals for experiments, and now humanity is gone They’ve escaped, Dodos, Raptors, Smilodons. Roaming the streets. And what about more birds? Surely the crow isnt the only bird that survives the cataclysm.

List of Animals that could be added:

Lions
Tigers
Zebras
Alligators
Crocodiles
Snakes
Mice
Hamsters
Ravens
Pigeons
Sheep
Pigs
Cows
Horses
Warthogs
Boars
Giraffes
Koalas
Sloths
Turtles
Tortoises
Dodos
Smilodons
Mammoths
Elephants
Raptors
Tyrannosaurs
Diplodocus
Hippos
Panthers
Leopards
Polar Bears
Foxes
Arctic Foxes
So many more the potential is almost limitless

New england is famous for it’s huge list of exotic creatures like lions and zebras and giraffes , that’s just the circle of life and no steel cages won’t hold no beasts in the apocalypse.
Maybe the mad scientist’s predicted the end of the world and built a huge ark and then filled it with every exotic creature on the world? Maybe , just maybe some anti-social animals decided to leave the ark and wonder around the post-apocalyptic city.

I think that a lot of these are planned for when biomes get added. Therefore you can visit the artic reagons of Russia and see polar bears and artic foxes. Or maybe you will teleport to an island in the Caribean and see some tropical bird life as well as some cold blooded reptiles. (Dinos). But I still think this is on hold until then, since there are no elephants or mammoths in New England.

I would love to see a horse become a sort of vehicle. It could be something along the lines of fuel but they refuel when they are on grass.

1 Like

Why make it require fuel, just make it require food and water. I love the idea btw.